Britney's Visitation Suspended

10/18/2007 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears has had her visitation rights with her kids suspended until she complies with all court orders.

The order by L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon came after K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went to court yesterday for an emergency hearing.

The order reads, "Petitioner's (Britney's) visitation with the minor children is suspended pending Petitioner's compliance with the court orders."

Brit's next shot at getting the kids is October 26, when she's been ordered back to court.

The order says, "The parenting coach is to submit a report to the court and counsel prior to October 26, 2007."

UPDATE: We've learned Brit did not provide the drug testing people with contact information so they could reach her to facilitate the random tests, and that is what triggered Commish Gordon's action.

Britney for President

Taco bell is good!

Ceyllynn

when my ex and i divorced, we planned for the kids first.. who had them, what kind of custidity etc. itr didn't matter that we couldn't talk without arguing on anything else, we were responsible and made sure the kids came first. i had custidity for 6 years, and made sure my boys spent time with their father, could call him when they wanted etc.. he now has them, since he remarried and they have a little bro.. i let him have them now so all 3 boys could be together, now the calls and visitations are revrsed and still no fighting.

we had them, we wanted them, and they came first in our descions because they didn't have a choice of being born. things change and people do get divorced, but you don't divorce your children.

the kids come first!

Ann

What I don't understand is people who have kids, and then think they can go on living their life any way they want. When you choose to have a child, the child comes first no matter what!!! You have to realize that you are responsible for your every action and how it will affect your child. Teach by doing and not just saying, and above all enjoy your children before they grow up and end up hating you!

Are drugs really more important than your kids?

amazed

I agree with you #25, Brit had her overnight with her boys last week with no problem, her vists with them went well (along with the court appointed supervisor), she had been attending her parenting classes as well as passing her drug tests. So what changed it all this week? it does not make sense. Kevin is never seen with the boys, they're with the nannies all the time. He was reported to be smoking marajuana (spelling) on the set of One Tree Hill last week per the workers & seen buying cases of beer. But yet nothing is said about him? Like you said "this is no onsense", it seems it's all one sided. It also seems the Judge can not stand Britney no matter how she tries (she hasn't been to a nightclub in weeks). So she goes out & nuys coffee & gets gas, so what, that should not constitute her visitation with her sons to be suspended. Wonder if this has to do with her getting her booked for the paked car she hit in Aug. If that is the case, then that is not fair. JMO.

Shahaila

The judge needs to be looked at. The changes weekly are not hurting anyone but those boys. Wether you think she is a good mother or not... she is the only mother they know. This is pure Kevin. Half of you who say that she deserves this do not have children. Every mother makes mistakes. The reasons for her kids being taken away are just stupid. How many illegals drive around with no license and they still have all 15 of their children. This judge just wants his 15 minutes of fame.

DottieDame

This is just so sad for her children they need both parents. I just don't understand why it is so difficult for Britney to do what the court asks of her. I am a parent and if they told me dye your hair pink and hop like a bunny twice a day at your local mall until the next court date, hey, then that is what I am going to do to get my child back! There is nothing I wouldn't do for my child! The court just needs to name the hoop and I'll jump through it. I don't care how difficult the court makes things, or how intrusive they are, if you want your kids you do what they say. I seriously think she is mentally ill and not living in reality. She needs help so that she can be there for these babies! I hope that her Mom and Sister can convince her to get help and soon!

bagina

GOOD!! she is a loser...she even makes her loserass ex-husband look decent.

trinity

Thank God. Hopefully this means we can move away from the stupid Ellen stories.

death on a cracker

come on Brit supporters... where are ya now??? come out come out wherever you are!!! i hope that maybe just maybe they have all seen the light.

Robyn

To Poster #31, sounds like you did what it took to get your kids back.....you obviously CARE about your children and their well-being. Unfortunately Britney is too worried about what ugly outfit she is going to wear or what shopping center she will be photographed at. I'm so glad to hear that it worked out for you!!

I am Just Sayin..........

First of all, the only reason this whole thing is going on is not because Britney was such a bad mother. It all started because K-Fed needed a way to get more money out of Britney. Due to the pre-nup he didn't get to get alot of money. You all know that he was just living off of Britney. True she was the dumb one for getting with him. She should have known better from watching what happened to Shar but she did. Now he figures that if he gets the children, she will have to give him more money.

I think the girl is just hurting and in her pain acting out crazy. People do crazy things and she is no different. Someone posted the other day that they hope she dies???????? OMG how can you wish that on someone??? If you don't like her, that is ok but don't wish someone dead, especially when you are only going by what you read.......you do not know what is really going on. I'm quite sure there is more to what we are reading. Wish her well not dead.

Poor girl......

Debbie/grandmother

Hi noname # 31...You are awesome! I am a CASA who works with children who are abused and neglected as a volunteer. Have been a CASA for 10 years now and have worked not only with the kids but with the other family members. I have a case right now where the child is in a residential facility in another city. I commute there to see her and bring her back to this community so she can have supervised visits with her family. She would not see her family if I didn't do this. Even though some parents do not work to get their kids back from the system and I hear you when you write about the courts being intrusive I find that nothing makes a judge happier than to see a successful return of the kids to a parent. That is always the goal. You are something noname that you put your kids first. Thank you.

Millie

SHE IS A NARCISSIST Y'ALL!!!!! SHE CANT TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT HER!!!!!!! NOT JUST ANYONE SHOULD BE ALOUD TO HAVE KIDS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, WHICH AM I WRONG WITH SAYING SHE A BASKET CASE.

Jes

Im sure theres way more to it then you all know. wow, a celebrity whos not perfect. get over yourselfs.

Britney for President

Ok so Taco Bell is good, but it's not better then baby kisses : )