Carmine Gotti: Say Cheese!

10/18/2007 6:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spoiled Long Island wannabe thug Carmine Gotti can't help but reek like a warm summer's eve! He just oozes that not-so-fresh feeling!
Carmine Gotti
The 21-year-old gelled, plucked, orange goon recently posed for his own photo shoot, reinventing the New York Guido look for a whole new generation of cheeseballs. He really is growing up gaudy.

Tony Manero would be so proud.

Nine

Nose Job and subtle chin implant!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Sniveling little punk who thinks he's a bad ass because of his name. All of them are growing up to be world class A-Holes, minus any real class! Just another fingerless gloves wearing, Camaro driving, Mealtloaf/Paradise Dash Board listening, car oil more than hair grease changing, slimy, metro'd guido wanna be swishy douche bag! He's not even a thug, because that would imply that he's actually tough. I'd just love to meet this guy to teach him some manners- and believe me, I both could and would in a Second!

tbos

ewwwwwww! sooo orange! He's gay right?

Seattlelite

ICK, ICK, ICK! and YUCK

Michelle

He looks plastic and his gel must be cheap-because he has several hairs out of place! Guess I might have "hit" put out on me now, but come on-is he going to be in GQ? He should look tough not "fluff"! I liked the show-at least Victoria has real boys and they weren't perfect-they liked to fight!

Sharona

Can everybody spell G A Y !

catwoman

Yuk!!! Can't he get a better spray on tan or did he just use the grease from his hair??

kim

Gosh I loved that show. The mom was sooo entertaining. It doesnt get any more New Jersey Italian than the Gotti family. They should do another season =)

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

wasup

what does this guy even DO - work/college/what??? He got a nose job and now he doesn't even look like a dude anymore!

sandyduncansglasseye

He does not look gay to me, I mean the gay men I know look like, you know, men. he looks more like a back-up dancer for a 1988 Paula Abdul video

Merry Christmas

Yo Carmine, my husband called, he wants his coat back. wacka-wacka

Blah Blah Blah

Don't forget this punk's last name is really Agnello. No Gotti gets an ass kicking every time they go out to a club!!

Friend

JOYCE DANELEN IS BEAUTIFUL, KIND AND A WONDERFUL PERSON!

katers14

Is it just me... or does it look like he got a little work done on his nose?

Maybe a lot of work done?