Commish to Brit -- Can You Hear Me Now?

10/18/2007 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

britneyTMZ broke the story that Britney lost visitation because she violated Commissioner Scott Gordon's order to provide contact info to the people who were supposed to conduct the random drug tests.

We're told Britney provided a cellphone of an ex-assistant, and the number may not have even been current. We're also told that her lawyer told the Commish that cellphone reception in Malibu is difficult. That's actually true, but HELLO ... LANDLINE! Ring-a-ding dang, ya'll.

Hop Off

The Judge is being petty. He could have asked for current info.

Get a Clue

20. every paparazzi in the state knows how to get ahold of britney and now your saying the drug testing place cant?? UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! i gave a cell number when i did my drug tests,... the commish is a hatin assho__

Posted at 6:56PM on Oct 18th 2007 by K-FEDS MOM
***********

You are a complete moron. She gave the commish an invalid phone number from an ex assistant. Are you that f'n stupid?

I see you posting your idiotic comments here all the time.

I swear, Britney could take a crap in your mouth and you'd swear it's Swiss chocolate and ask for more.

You are beyond pathetic, and probably one of Britney's lackeys.

Sick of people calling her the victim

Even if no one could get a hold of her, if I had that much to lose I would call the court or the drug testing company to see WHAT I was supposed to be doing, WHERE I was supposed to be going, etc.

She is dumber than dirt.

I agree #4.

Inspector Gadget

Dumber than a box of rocks with the emotional maturity of an early teen, she is not going to be allowed to spend much time with her kids until and unless she is able to progress developmentally herself.

Like a circus animal, she was trained to perform, but she is not capable of adult level relationships or adult level behavior.

Kat

finallysomesanity,

You are so correct! Even Collin Farell cleaned up his act to take care of his son's needs, and he is one of the biggest partiers of them all.

sickofbrit

This woman does not want her kids....just a publicity op when she takes them out in public....they will be better off with the same nanny every day at their dad's than with that wacked out druggie. She has shown she would rather get high than comply!

Ruth_67

What I don't understand is why she doesn't just admit to the judge and the world that she doesn't want to be a full-time mother right now.

Geez, just come out and say "I don't think I'm in a place in my life where I can be a full-time mother. Kevin, you take the lead, for now, and let me have occasional visits. When I'm ready we can revisit the subject."

I think that would be more of a stand up thing to do than keep making excuses.

a guy

Stephanie- he shouldnt have to ask, she should have given current info. Are you that ignorant Steph? If she has to take a drug test, she should go out of her way to make the right contacts.
Stephanie you are very ignorant.

VAL STEWART

If the press would stop filming her perhaps she would just fade away and Americans could focus on our WAR HERO'S. NOW THAT'S IMPORTANT!

Get a Clue

x17online is reporting that Britney and her new assistant are in the car, headed over to K-Fed's house right now and that K-Fed is not there.

Do you think this crazy whackjob Brit is going to kidnap the kids?!

vikki

leave a message y'all

Jay

finallysomesanity - well put

noitall

THIS CHICK IS A TOTAL WACKED-OUT WEIDO...............SHE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL HELP !!!!!!

Get a Clue

odetoourleader, you are on the wrong thead, idiot!

Hop Off

Reality, go screw yourself. I stand by my opinion. The judge could have asked for the correct contact information as opposed to abusing his power.