Hef's Crazy Old Man Cackle

10/18/2007 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught the master of all things Playboy leaving Bloomingdales last night -- where a Playboy menswear line was launched. Girlfriends Holly, Kendra and Bridget were in tow. TMZ's photog asked if all the girls got along; Holly said yes, Kendra called them all "f**king bitches," and Hef, well, he just let his crazy laugh fly.

Paint his face green and throw a black hat on him -- Hef's the next Wicked Witch of the West!

Kara

Hef may be rich but he is one ugly man and where will HE spend Eternity??..Kiss yes but not sleep with him ISHHHHH HEFF IS SO ICKKIE

Dawn Day

I seriously doubt he is banging anything at his age. Shoot, us girls are lucky to get a man that can maintain after the age of 40 much less 80!!!

Internet Website Designs

yeah he aint hittin them off kendra like brothas anyway

K. Jackson

I can't imagine touching his old balls and soft saggy ass! That's just too gross to even think about!

Ceyllynn

"Sure, he's bangin' three hotties more than half his age, but Hugh Hefner has one crazazy laugh."

they really should proof-read what they post *snickers*

anthonysdreamgirl**

Could you imagine that laugh coming towards your vageen?

Me

Their "relationship" is a scam. Nobody in their right mind thinks he's banging those chicks.

Crabby

He's tapping that about as much as I am.

Reality TV is NOT reality, people.

me

awww...i think he has a cute laugh..

Kitty Angel

Once again, Kendra proves in public she has no class.

Jenny

I love Hef. I watch Girls Next Door all the time! How could you not like a guy who is so happy all the time and can have anything he wants!

jstarr91177@yahoo.com

I like HEF!!! but if you add up kendra, holly and bridget's ages... do they even add up to his?? hmmm

jstarr91177@yahoo.com

I LOVE HEF!!!!!!! but do the girls' ages added up evern equal his??

LMAO

I watch the show the girls make me laugh, but you can tell Holly does love that man and bridget cares for him kendra i don't get that feeling from her, She's just young and stupid.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Come on guys, how many times a week can we debate this whole situation? Let me guess, the following comments will follow "They're all sluts" "Kendra has no class" "They just want him for his money" blah, blah, blah, NEXT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments