Heidi and Spencer Do It Ghetto Style

10/18/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're unloved by much of America, but that isn't stopping reality TV villains Heidi Montag and fiance Spencer Pratt from doing their thing. The pair was caught in Malibu yesterday -- shooting scenes for Heidi's new music video.

When we say the pair, we mean the pair. Just Heidi, Spencer -- and a hand-held camera. Apparently, the couple is trying to save money by shooting it themselves. No doubt one of Spencer's harebrained schemes.

While it pains to give props to Spencer, having Heidi roll around on the beach in a bikini was definitely a good idea.

chirality

Hahahah ahahahahaha ahahahahahaha Heidi and a music video?????
How totally stupid and ridiculous........
How many do you think she will sell?
I know 2 for sure.

Hello People!!!

Here's an idea people............... STOP COMMENTING AND MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY!!!! Spencer said it himself.. as long as everyone comments good or bad they will continue to be around.. It really isn't that hard to understand.

wow

I didn't know horses were allowed on the beach in Malibu???good to know!!!

Gavin McGavin

Can't wait for their sex video to come out.

Naples

VERY OBVIOUSLY TMZ IS IN CAHOOTS WITH THESE 2 NERDS, BECAUSE TMZ IS THE ONLY MEDIA OUTLET THAT PUBLISHES ALL THIS NONSENSE ON THEM . SO APPARENTLY TMZ THINKS IF THEY ACT LIKE THEY HATE THEM ALSO NO ONE WILL REALIZE THAT THEY ARE IN COLLABERATION. OOOHHHHH SNEAKY TMZ!

"Kimmie"

I just want them to go away!

Lisa

TMZ - Quit giving these two exposure.

Team Lauren!

box hand josh

has anyone but be noticed how high her nipples are on ber boobs. i thought the purpose for fake boobs was for them to look as real as possible. they look like large onions mounted on a tooth pick. I'd still definatly hit it though.. you know, get some stank on my hang low.

What are you that Stupid?

Ugh please she is about as pathetic as they come and he is a tool with
no job and will drop her once he gets what he wants and they like to
start rumors and then deny it. They deserve each other.

wow

To: HelloPeople

You really make a valid point by posting a comment yourself!!

Melissa

I think thats the only bathing suit she owns cause shes in the same one on her myspace !!!

Amy

They continue to carry on the way they do because TMZ keeps posting the pictures. Please stop reporting on these losers and concentrate on the only real star of that show...Lauren Conrad. Heidi and Spencer are idiots so let's not extend their 15 minutes any longer than we have too! I love TMZ but stop posting on these lame people.

Jpac

She does not need to be shooting a music video, she needs to be eating a hamburger.

CChtrbx

PLEASE!!! Do not waste space on your website for these NOBODIES!!!! One word for these losers...KARMA!!!!

Lolita

I can't figure out who these people are. Are they real or characters? I've never seen their show, but they seem like people who are trying to live as the characters they play on tv. Am I right? Why does TMZ even care, that's what I don't understand. Can't you follow around someone more interesting than these tools? Please, this crap really bores me, I usually skip the stories about them, but I'm getting fed up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments