Kimora Lee and The Giant

10/18/2007 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Glamazon Kimora Lee spent some quality time with her two mini-me's at a Beverly Hills pumpkin patch and the 6' model was almost the same size as her giant companion ...

... the green one, not her new boo -- Djimon Hounsou -- who was taking their picture!

Evon

I DON'T THINK kIMORA IS 6 FEET SHE WAS ON Tyra's show with heels on and Tyra was taller than her isnt Tyra about 5'10 6 feet Kimora I don't think so.

Never inked up!

We care why? I'm sick of this person already. Dry up Kimora

DARK MEAT ONLY

She was too big for her midget husband, and of course .Js suis premiere.

Dawn Day

Cram a candle in her mouth and call her a pumpkin!

DaveRog

I watched her show really wanting to hate her, but she is very likeable and seems to be a good person who understands she is privileged and lucky. She wants to play the diva to the hilt, well good for her.

vikki

What a Bitch she is! I feel sorry for her girls.

LMAO

She married well if it wasn't for her ex husband she be working at the local circle K.

davis

Kimora looks so much happier now than when she was with Russell.

superchunk

her show is unwatchable..over indulged, soul-less robot proud of her purchsing power and eager to tell you all about it. Once that camera goes off, I get the feeling she is a
total mightmare...so imagine once her show gets yanked due to no ratings...feel sorry for those kids.

whatthe

With all that money she still hasn't fixed that old lady neck of hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For gods sake lady fix that sagging lined up mess of a neck.

me

Hey number 6..aka..lmao...She was model at 14 in paris the last place she would be in would be a circle-k...mmm is that where you work? Maybe a little jealous? NO!!! i'M NOT A BIG FAN OF KIMORAS!! Just want you to get your facts straight if your going to talk about someone know what your talking about.

Sharona

I would dream of being that rocking horse If you could take those two little kids off and leave Kim up there.

Fred Flintstoned

Long legs lead to heaven!!!!!!!!! Kimora is hot like fire!!!

I would fill her up!!!

L.S

Snot Face Bitch...Isn't that her boyfriend standing next to her? it sure looks like it.

PR

I watch Kimora's show because I think she is a great example of how a woman should persevere. If you look carefully at her show, she has great work ethics. In today's day where so many kids are used as props, it seems to me she is a great mom. My only concern is Kimora pushing the kids towards the fashion world. Why cant they be given the option to be scientist or anything. Perhaps I am mistaken and am unaware of what the kids are doing. I also heard that Kimora give lots to charity. As for her spending, this is fine, she is adding the money back in circulation so some of us could have a good retirement package. Nasty comments on Kimora is not necessary. I think Kimora is hard-working and a wonderful person.

As for her coming off tough, this is what it takes to run a business. She is obviously liked by her staff.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments