Mandisa Gets Some "Respect" -- But Not from Simon!

10/18/2007 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her fellow "Idol" wannabeens are off playing high-profile gigs at malls and housing developments, Season 5 castoff Mandisa brought the house down at a South Carolina fair. Sing it, girl!

The big-voiced diva headlined the Fall for Greenville festival last week, singing covers of classics like Aretha Franklin's "Respect." Sock it to me!

The 31-year-old also had some choice words for her former "Idol" judge, Simon Cowell. Watch TMZ TV to see what Mandisa had to say!

Nutage

That's a moose knuckle if I ever seen one...

Your'e Fired!

Wibble's Wabble.....But the don't fall down........

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

It's "weebles" wobble but they don't fall down...doy.

Me

She's a hateful person.

Mrstyle

This girl is great!!

I speak da trooph

Holy chit man!! She looks like she ate a coupla gay folks!

Ask God to help you with that!

Internet Website Designs

gross -

Attractive?

She has gotten EVEN BIGGER??? Slow down Mandisa..........

DARK MEAT ONLY

She is so big that at first I thought it was Queen Latifah singing. Why do young black women let themselves go so fast. It is hard to get rid of this amount of weight when are young, but it is nearly impossible when you reach middle age years.

Merry Christmas

#1 - It's WEEBLES WOBBLE

HATEFUL RACIST

You people on here literally make me sick, anytime there is a woman who is black or fat there are comments made like the above, maybe she has a medical problem, do you know her personally????? NO DIDNT THINK SO, YOU DEVIL PIGS. Every black woman for your info in America is not overweight. By the way she should have won American Idol she was the best singer on there. But oops she could never win because she is not some cacausian skinny stick figure.

k

devil pigs! hahaha!

I speak da trooph

Hey Hateful,

Neither is Jordin Sparks, you dumbass!! Yes, that huge whale can sing her ass off, but an "American Idol"? I think not. We definitly don't want our young girls imulating and idolizing her. It has nothing to do with race, and as Kelly, Rubin, and Jordin show...it has nothing to do with weight.

You, my friend, are the racist.

tickles

mandisa is a great singer and for the record simon cowell loved mandisa. he always gave her great comments...until country week. and i have to admit she really screwed that week up. mandisa is the only contestant on american idol that simon gave a kiss to in appreciation of their performance. be she skinny or fat...does not take away from the fact that mandisa can sing!

HATEFUL RACIST

TO: HEY HATEFUL
Umm actually no I am not racist I am in a interacial relationship I love all people. Jordin Sparks is actually a normal size girl, if you think she is fat than you must be 60 pounds!!! Get a life SKELETOR.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments