Model Falls Through a Hole for Your Enjoyment!

10/18/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We know models are taught to look forward when they walk the runway, but if there's a giant hole in the ground, it's okay to look!

Our friends over at Xonger.com caught this video during L.A. Fashion Week. A performer fell on his back during the opening of the show, leaving a giant hole in the runway -- which, apparently, no one thought would be a problem. But, sure enough, a lovely young lady (just the right size to fit) fell right through it!

If she'd eaten just one more French fry, she might have gotten stuck!

John

For my enjoyment? why would I enjoy watching someone be humiliated in public and physically endagered by falling. She obviously didn't "Enjoy" and niether did I.

Mia

Omg that's funny but so tragic. I can't get over the playback and the creepy slowmotion screamers! Haha!

JEANNE

'WHY WASN'T THE 'HOLE FIXED BEFORE SHE CAME ON?? POOR LIL THING.,

SLICK

It was pretty funny but I personaly don't think it was her fault. If that stupid chinaman hadn't been jumping around like a moron and maybe stuck his landing; the whole wouldn't have been there. She should have been warned. Models are trained to walk with their heads up, not down looking for loose change, wet spots or....possible wholes in the floor.

SLICK

It was funny but not all that. She wasn't hurt which is good. But personally I think if the stupid chinaman hadn't been jumping around like a moron or maybe had he stuck his landing; the whole wouldn't have been there. Surely, she should have been warned. Models are trained to walk with their heads up, not look down for loose change, wet spots or.....gaping wholes in the floor.

Michigangirl

THAT IS REALLY HORRIBLE THAT PEOPLE WOULD LAUGH AT THIS WOMAN GETTING HURT. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY WARN HER THAT THERE WAS A HUGE HOLE AND CANCELL THE REST OF THE SHOW SO MODELS DON'T GET INJURED. IT LOOKS HARD ENOUGH TO WALK IN THOSE HEELS IN THE FIRST PLACE. THERE ARE A LOT OF SICKOS OUT THERE THAT TAKE PLEASURE IN SOMEONE BEING INJURED APPARENTLY.

Paula

There is a big huge hole in the floor, and this idiot just walks right into it. a lot of the time, I look down when I am walking, and it seems to me that even if she did not look down, she could have at least notice it out of the corner of her eye so to speak. I mean, you see this light colored looking floor, or walkway if you will, and then there is this big splotch, gee, I wonder what that is? maybe I should look, and then I would know to walk around it. All I can say to her is.............YOU DUMB ASS!

Michigangirl

YES SHE WAS INJURED.

ginms

I always find it so disheartening to see so many sad people that think someone's personal injury is a laughing matter. The level of ignorance on these boards never fails to amaze me; and, the people who hate her or think she is a bitch SOLEY due to the fact that she's a model need to get a life.

Cas

That isn't funny at all. Almost nothing gets past the being filmed and publicized these days. I wonder why that camera wasn't working when I got hit by a forklift on the job???

mach1jock

Those who write despairingly about this accident have such shallow minds. To think and laugh about a mishap on a very important day for skilled, talented and polished individuals who have trained for years in their craft only to be seen for a few moments to the world and to elevate the product and compaines to whom they represent are extremely dimented. These gifted models work 20 hours a day to be "perfect" so we as consumers can purchase the clothing that buyers make available for us in the finest stores around the world. In addition, have you thought about the medical ramifications? This is not a fun news item to laugh about.

mike

LOL...at least she was one of the few who wear panties

Mici

So how is that funny?

terence kelley

I wish that someone would post the address of TMZ so those most bothered by their conduct could stand in their parking lot and point cameras in the faces of everyone who went to and from the building. Then, we could make up some stories about them: "Pedophile on way to arraignment in Santa Monica" or " Man arrested for defrauding insurance company" or "man investigated for tampering with voting machine". I do not expect the George Clooney and others would be in the parking lot--but I would do it for them and charge only $2.00 an hour!!
I have a plan for the time I catch one of these guys standing on my lawn to get some video of my famous neighbors ...it involves Raid bug spray, spray paint and a grease gun...

Debra

I could not believe my eyes. Whatever happened to safety and job hazards. If that was me and nobody warned me about that hole on the stage I would not be a happy camper. The higher bosses need to get chewed out. Cannot believe not one person warned her about it.