What a Pretty Girl!

10/18/2007 6:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's absolutely stunning! Look at the way that little bitch hangs on! Braving the London chill with only a tiny blue sweater!

Kelly Osbourne's pug, Prudence, accompanied her into London Studios yesterday, looking like she'd just about had it with photogs. Pru wore the same blue hoodie she was seen in a few weeks ago.

It's Prudence, bitches.

Mdolla

I think she looks pretty good....I like her style...very chic

t.rex

i can already hear the tumbleweeds rolling, but does anyone know anything about the bag her assistant is carrying (lower left)? i am v. curious.

miranda lee

kelly either is god for bid!!!!!! going for a hair do or what the f ever .god the paps are simple minded. Tell us something intelligent. what the f is going on with the horrible things in third world countries. send me there and i will help them please!!!

ken

She is absolutely cute and looks much better than me.

Tom

This is what you get when you grow up spoiled rotten with millions of dollars to play with. Can you imagine the ego on this brat? I wonder if she has someone flush her toilets after she is done? No talent, no nothing nobody!!

raddison

well her friend paris hooked up with a hilfiger and theres a sex tape i heard it was on youtube.com/youngamericanroyalty

carlitasway

I think this is a great picture of her.

Ivana Jercough

She sort of looks a lot like a pig. A pig who thinks she looks like royalty, but in actuality looks like a pig in a halloween costume.

meeper

This bi-polar bitch is an ugly mess.

Lahteedah

I think she looks like a doll. Anyone commenting on her weight is a sick-o.

Diana

Come on TMZ......honestly do you think we are stupid out here. You keep pumping this woman! Is Ozzie one of your partners or contributors? She can get decked out, but georgeous? I think not. Need some new material or what?

Aussie Mom

Well I would much rather look a pictures of Kelly than that trailer trash Britney. Kelly has an ivory complexion and even though its so white in appearance she compliments it well with the makeup.... and I also would rather see Kelly's chunky legs than those like Angelina Jolie that are so bony with huge ugly bony knees that look so disgustingly emaciated.... Way to go Kel..... I like you even if....

God

The PUG is the prettier one......wonder if she gives the dogs vicoden! DUMB FAT SKANKY BITCH! She and her CHICKEN THROWING MAMA SHOULD JUST ROT IN HELL

Merry Christmas

I love Kelly's uniqueness. Drug addled or not, she is way better than our Hollyweird Wh0res who weigh 2 pounds.

anthonysdreamgirl**

ANT - I believe it was ham...and I like the Osbournes. Prudence has the cutest little name!

;-)