The Celebrity Apprentices -- Revealed!

10/19/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NBC's been doing everything they can to keep these names under wraps, but TMZ has learned several of the boldfaced names who are vying to be Donald Trump's bitch on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice." See them now!
Cast members of Celeb Apprentice revealed!

val

let's use the word "celebrity" here veryyy loosely

Marcy

I read the list of new apprectices, but I'm still waiting for the celebrities

Rocky

Apparently THE DONALD is DESPERATE! I would think, with his so-called, "clout", he could entice REAL celebrities.......OMAROSA? Gimme a break! Recipe for disaster, Donald.

posh

Just another BOMB. Can't stand omarosauntjemina

snapdragonfly

I have never watched this show. Maybe I will just out of curiosity.

pam

OMG, I HATE THE SHOW I HATE HIM, I CAN NOT BELIVE JOHN CENA IS DOING THIS SHOW WTF,,, AND WHATS UP WITH MEDIA WHORE OMEROSIA HOWEVER U SPELL IT.. THE SHOW DIED ALONG TIME AGO GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD TRUMP... THATS THE ONLY REASON HE'S D0ING A CELEBRIETY ONE.. TO BOOST RATINGS

doggy dog

The Trumpster. The Dumpster. The Ronald McDonald Bumpster> The Trump Miester. The Rejectormiester. The Ronster. The Donster. The UglyRonamator. DumpyTrumpy has been.

800 pound gorilla fart

These Butt wipes could'nt get arrested for toe-tapping with a Congressman in a bathroom if their lifes depended on it . Dlckhead. I expect at least one of them to go into a coma just to break the boredom . Dlckhead.

Classy Lady

You have got to be kidding? Omarosa!!!!! she is no celebrity. She is an embrassment to all women ...... Why would he bring this low class piece of crap back... the last thing she needs is another 15 miunuteds of fame. Spare us.........

Bill

Omarosa a celebrity? Only because she was such a BI__H on "The Apprentice" before ??? That makes her a celebrity? Half of them are has-beens, the other half will wind up on Celebrity Fit Club after this, and the last half are celebrity hogs. (Yea, I know the math don't work, but I guarantee anyone trying out won't notice) Time to send "The Apprentice" to cable. Loser show, loser host. Up next--- "The Apprentice- New Hair Stylist" Well, at least that takes away one competition against whatever I plan to watch, at the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel....

Barb

Interesting group to say the least. John Cena... YESSSS!!!!

lita

It amazes me that this self-important gas bag still occupies space on the airwaves. (I laughed when I heard him trash George Clooney the other day--because he was so short. Since when is 5'10" short?)

He called Rosie O'Donnell a pig, and while I'm not a fan of hers, I've got to admit that there wasn't much about what she said about him that I could disagree with. He talks about how sleazy some women are, but talked about how hot his daughter was, which was... creepy.

The fact that this show appears to be getting off the ground shows how close to the bottom of the barrel the viewing public is willing to go. And when Paris Hitlton has too much class for your show, Donnie, it's time to pick up your marbles (if you have any left) and leave.

Bill

Buncha losers and whowers, including the host.......

greatbubbie

DEAR MR. TRUMP. I LOVED YOUR SHOW THE APPRENTICE AND THE FORMAT. PLEASE OH PLEASE, DON'T MAKE IT TRASHY. BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL APPRENTICE. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT COMING BACK TO NBC.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3