Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

10/20/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to reports out of Las Vegas, Michael suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool and drowned.

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
Hunter Tylo
The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SherriBaby

Unbelievable that she's actually trying to capitalize off the death of her kid, not that this is new, she did it when her daughter was ill. What a publicity whore.

Diane Zavatti

My heart aches for you as I know so well what you are going through.Three weeks ago on Oct 31, I suddenly lost my 21 year old beautiful daughter. My heart is heavy and my tears are flowing but, like you, my faith as a Christian and Catholic is helping me through this unimaginable pain and numbness. I pray that as each day passes our pain subsides but their memories live on so that we can celebrate their lives. Be strong in the belief that they now with God.

carmen

I cant believe this, is this the same child that was born during her despute with aaron spelling over them firing her for getting pregnant.

MVR

Oh My God...that's terrible. My heart goes out to the family.

victoria

Hunter-we are soooooooo sorry for your loss-I will be praying for you and your family-my heart just aches for you sweetie! Victoria

Dr. Dave from Toronto, Canada

That's so sad...... our thoughts and prayers are with you!

ANF

May God bless her and her family in this horrible time .

TB

My family and I are praying for your family at this difficult time. I have always loved your work.

Malteselover

I think he had a disability. I can't remember what.

Niki

WOW what a terrible loss. My deepest condolences go out to Hunter Tylo and the rest of her family. Shes a tough girl...been through alot. Her other daughter, had eye cancer when she was a baby.

And #1 i dont think this was the same child she was pregnant with during the spelling dispute...

why?

Hunter, may God be with you and your family.

Tangie

#1--No it's not.

JT510

Absolutely heartbreaking. Her family has been through so much. I can't even imagine.

Tangie

Who is this chick?!

writergal

OMG. she and her husband (if they are still married) michael are soooooo sweet! Michael wrote to me when i wrote him as a kid telling him how much I loved his acting on the Guiding Light. She is a gem. This is soooooo sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments