Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

10/20/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to reports out of Las Vegas, Michael suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool and drowned.

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
Hunter Tylo
The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

L.S

That's horrible how sad...

Tangie

Jacqui -- Just what business is it of yours what I post? None. Worry about your own pathetic reasons for being on TMZ. Why don't you get back to your Britney bashing.

Keep-it-up-Mr. Cook-id -keep YOU-up

God bless his family, may God heal your aching hearts

me

May God give you strength and comfort during this difficult time in your life.

May God Bless you your family.

Trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

robbyrob

Dam this is so sad! My condolences to the family!! BLESS!

just saying...

To the Tylo family, I am so so sorry not that you all would be reading this...
My family suffered the loss of a child. It is the most painful thing you will endure.
You will get through this - never over it - but through it. Your thoughts and life will be forever changed. I wish strength for you now. I know that the emptiness you feel is palpable. My heart goes out to you all at this unbelievably difficult and painful time.

Hop Off

This is utterly heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

anonymous

that's KARMA for a cheater like HUNTER who won some ridiculous lawsuit against Aaron Spelling after she got pregnant.

what goes around Hunter

Tangie

annanicolestern

So sad, so tragic...heartbreaking!!! In the words of Kevin Spacey's character in "American Beauty":
"I feel such gratitude for every moment of my stupid little life."

I feel so blessed to have my children around me, happy and healthy. I just could not bear to lose a child.

MickieJ

My thoughts and prayers are with Hunter and her family. This is such a terrible tragedy. She is such a beautiful actress, and I am so sorry for their loss.

Get over it.

"59. Hunter Tylo....Best known for her role on Bold and Beautiful. Rumors have surfaced for years she is a transsexual. She also was in the midst of a messy divorce from her husband Michael, after he caught her cheating with a co-star. For whatever reason, he forgave her."

Who the hell cares? Two parents lost their child and a little girl lost her big brother.
I hope if you ever endure such a tragedy that no one feels the need to air your mistakes on a TMZ, you ass.

Tylo Family,
Our condolences are with you. No one should have to go through the loss of a child.

dl

Oh my God, I can't even imagine. Hunter, praying you are able to get through this horrible tragedy. Just terrible.

hello, it

21. She used to be a guy, and had a sex change.

Posted at 5:04PM on Oct 19th 2007 by Medgar

Moron.

hello, it

17. This tranny was able to have kids?

Posted at 5:02PM on Oct 19th 2007 by Stacie