TMZ Cameraman Tells How Brit Ran Him Over

10/20/2007 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears ran over the foot of one of our photographers -- but there is a silver lining. TMZ is putting the sock our guy was wearing up on eBay and proceeds from the sale will go to the Children's Defense Fund and the donation will be made in honor of the popwreck herself, y'all!.

The story aired last night on TMZ TV.

Bid on the sock!

ParrotTalker

FIRST....whatever that means, just wanted to try it.

Blah blah blah

In honor of Britney? Are you kidding me? Shouldn't it be in honor of Sean and Jayden. Honor that b*tch is an insult to all good parents in this world. Crazy, just crazy.

bob spears

it looks like his fault, he ran up to the slow moving car ,at the same time that someone behind him just happened to be filming him.this is going to give a lot of fast buck artist,another tool to extort money out of anyone driving a car.let's use the guy that tries to wash your car windshield at the stoplight then puts his hand out for THE TIP. now he can get even more out of you,he's now a hit and run VICTOM.i smell a scam in the making.or was that just the guys smelly feet ?

tazzzy

I think Britney handled herself very well indeed. Much better then if I were in the driver's seat. If someone, and I dont care WHO it is, was hounding me like that, I would run over more then their foot!

Snarksnarksnark

To give the money Spears' name is awful. Later she could claim that she made the donation to show that she is a good person. DON'T BUY IT!!!

Kat

I could care less about a dirty smelly sock no matter who ran over it.

SurprisingWoman

I think you were lucky it was only the foot that got run over. I am glad you are making lemonade out of lemons, but talk about an ass. If you are so close to a car that is trying to leave that your foot is under the wheel, you deserve to be run over. Back off, Jack.

Jake

What should have happened is that the creepy paparazzi should have had his camera arm, hand, and camera smashed. She should have sued for his stalking her and then sued again for harassing her, and then sued again for attempting to portray her as less than the creep himself.
Bid on the sock, you have GOT TO BE KIDDING!
I would bid on his smashed camera and all his equipment.

Old School

I am so friggin' surprised that TMZ has not as yet gotten the toilet paper she uses to put that up for auction. What would TMZ be without Britney?!!

DA's leak

Maybe if they hadnt been swarming around the car like a bunch of parasites his foot would've never been placed in danger.

doesn't matter

Maybe she wouldn't have ran over his foot if the idiot wasn't basically laying in front of her car.
all you damn photo whores should all be arrested! I don't like Brit but leave the poor girl alone.
One day this will be outlawed and all you dumb asses will be out of work! GET A REAL JOB!

DA's leak

Yeah, TMZ has really began to dissapoint with the whole bottomfeed for Brit mentality.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I am so sick of the MISLEADING twist on this story. If the STALKER PAP wasn't invading her territory, his foot would not have been hit. There should be a hit and run exception for paps, bonus points if they SQUASH these bottom feeders.

tvwatcher9

I think paparazzi should leave famous people at least a gap between themselves. Crowding around a car is inviting something to happen. Albeit you wanted something to happen, it's your own fault. Leave Britney alone!!!!

CELEBRITIES

The other photog were yelling - HE is alright Britney" "Go On!"

Also these men should use common sense and not run close to moving cars

with all the light bulbs flashing - she can not see everything - she will be distracted on occassions

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments