Britney: "I Just Want My Starbucks, Y'all!"

10/21/2007 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Starbucks-obsessed Britney Spears and her tag-along pal Sam Lufti went for some coffee in the Valley, where she had to learn from the paparazzi that her single is number one on the charts -- or at least on iTunes. You learn something new every day, y'all!

As Spears waited for Sam to deliver her caffeinated treat, she chatted up the paps -- all while keeping her lips covered. One photog tried to joke with her by asking, "What do you think about Britney Spears?" -- to which she responded, "That's mean!" A pap tried to blame the stupid question on TMZ, but for the record -- it wasn't us!

Since Lufti was taking his sweet time, Britney had to endure more questions -- about her new music video, what her kids are going to be for Halloween (pumpkins!) and expressed worry for her fire-endangered Malibu home, saying, "I don't think it's touched my house."

Good to see she's on top of the situation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Sharona

I didn't realize you could be such an unfit mother by going to Starbucks. Let's be fair and film all the other "unfit" people that are patronizing this awful place.

Bush Lickers

JUST BECUASE SHE PREFERS DIRT IN A CUP a la CHARRRBUX IS NO REASON TO PUT THE NAME IN THE HEADLINE & THEN NOT MENTION THE CRAP SHE DRINKS....SHOWS HOW STUPID SHE REALLY IS....THAT CRAP IS OLD, TIRED AND JUST PLAIN S H I T IN A CUP

Blah blah blah

She may be a star, to some people, she may be rich, she definately loves starbucks and the papz. None of that matters, she is first and foremost a rotten, sorry excuse for a mother. Instead of working on her lips she should work on her parenting skills. Anything else about this moron is unimportant.

Cammy

This girl is addicted to the attention...or she wouldn't be flaunting herself all over the place. I wonder if there's a rehab for publicity addicts?

Ashley

No wonder she's getting so fat - she never stops eating!

Britney Spears personal footboy

I would give anything to kiss and smell Britney Spears feet even when they are sweaty and stink with her fine ass!!

nonnie

WHERE IS DAVID COPPERFIELD AND CHRIS ANGEL WHEN YOU NEED THEM?? I wish they would make Sam Lufti and Britney disappear to Alabama for GOOD. They are such publicity hounds and both are attention seeking ____. What, no gas or stopping at a public restroom? What losers!!!!!

Meme

You people are really a piece of work. If you aren't zinging out those SUPER intelligent one liners (Britney is a crack whore - oh that is sooooo intelligent of you! NOTT!!!) then you are biotching that Britney happens to like Starbucks. You bitch if she's getting one on with alcohol, then you bitch if she has coffee. IS it okay with ANY of you if she BREATHES?? ALL TMZ is here for other than that Harvey has some sick obcession with Britney, is for all of you to bitch no matter WHAT the girl does. If she was out getting milkshakes, you'd bitch about that. Then thre are the morons who think they are God's gift to the bogging universe because they are the first one to post and the only BS they post is the word FIRST. BFD! Who cares? How old are you people, FIVE?? (NO offence for real 5 year olds who have more rbrains) You all need to leave Britney alone and worry about your own lives. I'll bet a majority here pull a lot worse crap than that girl could even THINK of doing and for those adding their one liner name calling posts, GROW UP! Your mothers must be proud that you can go online to a blog and post that someone who you have never met in your life (and nevr will) is a "crack whore". Do you do this because you are one so everyone else muct be too? Do you have such a low opinion of yourself that calling others trash names makes you feel better about the sorry waste of space you are? 99% of you posting here are so immature with nothing good to say about anyone and you all make Britney look like a genius. She has no more faults than anyone else here. For pete's sake, GROW UP ya bunch of immature harpies and GET A LIFE besides tearing down an innocent person who has done NOTHING to you and who also is someone you have NEVER met and never will. When you sit there like you are righteous and bash someone you NEVER met, it only makes you look like wayyyyyyyyyy more of a moron than Britney could EVER be. "Oh LOOK at me..I can call someone I never met names so I can make me feel better about my loser self!" # 7 Daisy has won the TOTAL MORON award of the day with her "Britney is a crack whore" post since it took SO much intellgence to come up with that. SAD thing is, is that Daisy is the crack whore - she just says Britney is to make herself feel better. Hope she feels better now since afterall, she should know having NEVER met Britney, right? High time you ALL learned how to treat others and moreso, those you have NEVER met and you NEVER will. SO brave behind a computer screen aren't we?

bethany lynn

I agree w/there too much publicity on Britney, however, who are we to complain-we are reading it?! So instead of bitching about all of this publicity, quit reading it or fess up to the fact that you like to. Britney will be fine.

kris

She's an unfit mother who does drugs and is a booze hound and on top of that she puts herself above her kids, dragging these poor children out everytime the skank nneds a fix, she is revolt and nothing to even look twice at, and a talentless azz clown, why her fanatics love her is beyond me, and the media needs to just walk away and leave this trainwreck alone, don't worry she'll find them!

me

Why did she cover her mouth the whole time?? She is weird!

vilzvet

Lord, do those paps kiss her a$$. I would have asked, "Brit, why are you covering your mouth with your hands?? Is something wrong?" And, "Since you only see your kids once a week now, isn't KEVIN taking them trick or treating?" Really, why on earth would they even ask about Halloween, as if she is a normal custodial mother?? She's still only seeing them ONCE A WEEK until at least Oct. 26th.

Norwalkgirl

Am I the only one who heard her say that "my face looks bad" as they are driving away? Did TMZ miss this??

Rhonda

NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY OF MY STARBUCKS...
RUN THEIR BUTTS OVER BRITNEY..
HAVE THEM BUY THE COFFEE THEY WANT YOUR PICS..
JERKS NEVER LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE..

BRINEY GOES TO STARBUCKS, EVERYDAY,
JUST LIKE ME!!!
BACK OFF JERKS..
ITS NOT LIKELY THAT THOSE PICS ARE GOING TO GET THE BIG PAYOFF

Jessice

Honestly

i drive a bmw my dad gave me for my birthday
i live in beverly hills and i drink like 3 frappas
a day it dosn't mean she is adictet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6