Cops: Kid Rock Served Ass Whuppin' at Waffle House

10/21/2007 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock was arrested in Atlanta early this morning after allegedly getting into a brawl at a Waffle House in DeKalb County -- not exactly the VMAs!

As first reported by FOX 5 News/Atlanta, Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and five members of his entourage were each taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery.

According to the report, Kid Rock stopped at the Waffle House at 5:15 AM on Sunday after performing that evening. A customer allegedly recognized a woman who was with Kid, they exchanged words, and that escalated into a fight in the parking lot.

Click to play!According to myfoxatlanta.com, the customer was charged with one felony count of second degree criminal damage to property -- allegedly for smashing a window. The window damage was estimated at more than $500 -- which constitutes a felony in the state of Georgia.

Kid posted bond at about 5:00 PM and left DeKalb County jail, signing autographs for fans as he made his way back to his tour bus.

Dave

Damn, Kid your getting one hell of a Rap sheet. Maybe he is still a rapper at heart! LOL Also, I woudn't be surprised if he does some time for one of his assaults. Nashville he hit a DJ, Vma's, now this?

Kim & backside isn't a simple popup it is more nefarious than that - I have all blocked & it still appears.

Roger

He heee why didn't Richie just pack his nose with his Toeldo candy and drop to his knee's like he always does .

Princess Ali Baba

how old is this guy?? someone please tell him he is out of grade school! GROW UP!

William

What, you dissin WaffleHouse? Don't you know WH serves more T-bones steak than any other restaurant in the World! 24/7 At least Kid knew where to get his whiskey sponge on.

Amy

I thought Kid was awesome in Joe Dirt.

What are you that Stupid?

Can we say dumbass? Sure, I knew you could.

too bad

The Kardashian AD has TO GO. I will not be back until it is gone. I don't care if Britney learns to shower or whatever...that pop-up ad it the worst!!! It is torture

Izzy

He's on tour?! At what, dive bars?

Me

The only thing better would have been Larry King and Kid at the Waffle House.

Crazy L.A. Stalkers

I really have to wonder what the small-town skank looked like.

I am trying to envision KR heading to Waffle House at 5am and Jethro sitting at the counter ( hopefully not the little sunken counter) saying......"hey that's Billy-Bob's woman, get yer hands off her....I'm going to teach you yankee varments a lesson"

KR "--I paid good money fo' this ho' I'm getting some hillbilly ( | ) tonight. I hope I dont catch crabs from the skank"....and I want chocolate waffles, that's what Pam always cooked for me"

Kat

Yes, that is true Ayla. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia, and we have a waffle house in town too. I am only 50 miles south of D.C..

willbur

he blew me once behind a store. him stinky.

rachel

Let's all boycott Tmz for a day for those stupid Kardassian pop-ups!!!

Yah ! NO ADS, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel

Let's all boycott Tmz for a day for those stupid Kardassian pop-ups!!!

Yah ! NO ADS, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!