L.A. Fire Chief: Three Residences Lost

10/21/2007 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. Michael Freeman, the Fire Chief for Los Angeles County, just completed a press conference in which he said that two commercial structures and three residences were deemed a "total loss" -- but there were no injuries sustained by citizens or firefighters.

In addition, Freeman said that nine additional residences suffered "moderate to minor" damage, mostly to the exteriors.

Freeman also said that four businesses in the Colony Creek shopping center sustained exterior damage.

No word on if any of those homes are owned by celebrities.

Roe Roe

I am not very concerned about houses that are buring down. I just got an update and I have been told that 4 fire fighters have been burned.
Please keep the fire fighter in your thoughts and prayers

lucid fan

anyone ever experience the smell of smoke in a home????
it never goes away.

30 - thanks. I have high, medium & low on my IE 7.0 Pop-Up Blocker settings.

Set it to high & it makes many sites not usable - like TMZ for example - so the Kim giant backside may continue.

32 - yes I know what you mean - also the heavy curry spice cooking in east Indian homes never goes either - becomes an issue when they try to sell the home.

rachel

That Kharasssain pop up stinks, TMZ
i Ignored it yesterday, now you in my face it today..
Eff no ADS!!

Posted at 6:53PM on Oct 21st 2007 by jem and the holograms

Roger

Oh my God am I a popup ? What to do ,what to do !

rachel

Let's all boycott Tmz for a day for those stupid Kardassian pop-ups!!!

Yah ! NO ADS, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Volly

How retarded are you people forcing residents to evacuate their homes. Over here in Australia we just went through a horiffic summer of bush fires and with over a million acres of land burnt only a handfull of houses were lost and these were all unoccupied. We used to evacuate people 20 years ago but now we have the saying "Houses save people and people save houses". Its best to stay and defend, especially all these mansions that were lost with a swimming pool out the back. A $500 fire pump and a bit of guts would have saved hundreds of homes.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk