Vet Rappers Common and RZA

Defend T.I.

10/21/2007 3:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s fellow rappers -- and co-stars in the upcoming movie, "American Gangster" -- are speaking out about his recent legal issues and urging the fallen star to keep his head up. It's not like his boys would throw him under the bus!

T.I., Common
Common, who plays T.I.'s dad in the film, tells AOL Black Voices that T.I. should continue to pray, saying, "Know that God is with [you]. Know that He knows what the truth is and the truth is going to allow [you] to get out and be alright." Unless, of course, the truth is T.I. did it -- because then he's screwed.

Wu Tang Clan co-founder RZA also had an opinion, saying, "One of my security guards said, 'Don't you ever buy a gun, because you can afford all the security." Perhaps RZA should have given T.I. that advice sooner -- or at least given him his security guard!

T.I. still remains in custody on weapons charges.

rico13

More creeps who act and look like they should be in jail!!..

mellon

Those fingers they're holding up are their IQs... homey on the right is winning I think.

Here 4 Beer

The RZA has a good point. Leave the guns to security.

College Grad

In response to:

"TI is such a racist idiot - jail time is just the thing for this low class boy."

Dang how could YOU possibly know something that nobody else in the world does! I mean i just don't get how u came to this conclusion, maybe its something out there that I'm missing cause i ain't never heard that TI was a racist, BUT MAYBE YOU R!

And in response to Shawn Fassett:
that has got to be the DUMMIESTshyt i ever heard! How does that comment take away from Common being about honesty and truth! Don't ever join a debate team, politics, or criminal law PLEASE!

Chelle

"DON'T HATE THE PLAYER; HATE THE GAME"...This crap has been going on the entire time.Black folk will never have as many guns as white folk-difference is black folk like to broadcast theirs....Common-I would like to treat you like a tall glass of ice water on a hot, hot summer day-This man is FINE-AND his rap is very unique. Hopefully, TI won't get rolled too badly for this-money makes the world go 'round and he has plenty of it-but we're talking Feds...

wayne's/baby

F**k all yall...TI is not an idiot...Don't worry about OUR music...Stick with that country s**t yall listen to..Say of his D**k and keep his name out of your mouth!!!

wayne's/baby

F**k all yall haters...Get off T.I.'s D**k and keep his name out your mouth!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3