Wahler Votes for Douchebag of the Week

10/21/2007 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Wahler, the Don Juan of "Laguna Beach," and his fiancee, Katja Decker-Sadowski, were shopping on Robertson Blvd. yesterday when Jason put in his vote for "Douchebag of the Week" ... drumroll!

The great Wahl added two middle-finger exclamation points as he cast his vote, along with a couple of potshots for good measure.

Only swim in the Ocean

In Hollywood you don't need to look to far to find a Douche. In fact, paparazzi can just turn the cameras around 180.

Regards

LT Dan

Hi, I'm Kim. I'm 25, I like steatopygia and african american showers. Do you like my fat ass bouncing all over your computer monitor?

michael

HE IS THE DOUCHEBAG!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griff

Dude you could have voted for yourself. Your 15 mins. of fame is OVER,but not your police record. Get a job. By the way who paid for the ring Daddy?

Charles Almon

A) Who's Jason Whatshisname.

B) Isn't that title held permanently by Geo. W. Bush?

a fan

Heh- well Jason is right- Spencer is a douche bag. Lauren was dead on when she told Heidi that Spencer was a sucky person. He has NOTHING appealing to him- his hair looks like its plastic, his jaw line is too wide and his smile is almost painted on its so fake. Heidi has turned into a Spencer Clone. Shes not a good person anymore. What she did to Elodie was cold- then to turn around and ask the same person she slapped in the face to cover for her was just plain ballsy- and not in a good way! I definently give Elodie props for sticking it to Heidi. If Heidi wants to play the game- she needs to learn the rules. If a person is gonna play the game of "ITS JUST BUSINESS" then ya better learn to watch your own back when you play it ruthlessly.

lizouttavegas

why why why......would tmz follow this douchebag?

there's gotta be a prostitue that will pose...

I FREAKIN HATE THIS A.......HOLE.

C

I voted for the obvious, but next week I'd like to be able to vote for Kim's stripperific arse that's bobbing annoyingly on our computer screens, please.

Hksmurfette

Where does this Jason person get his money to go shopping? Does he have a job?
Livin' off the rich family back in the OC makes him the douchebag.

samgirl

They are all douchebags cuz every single person that was or is on that show is using lauren to get their 15 min of fame.......

Garth fan

Well he's right......

TALIA

YEP ! I AM THE BIGGEST RACIST DOUCHEBAG I SHOULD GET THIS AWARD!!!!

notaceleb

Never have seen Jason Wahler in anything and don't plan to. But, why does he look so much like a Colin Ferrell clone? TMZ, you sure that's not Colin Ferrell? Remember the Judge Ito flap?

Babs

Who's the douchebag? Pretty sure it's the "I try too hard, look at me I suck a-hole." Oh yeah, and Spencer is too.

jnice

Jason is more than right on! Spencer is a douche! Jason isn't my favorite, but right is right!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments