Anderson Cooper:

Armed and Fabulous

10/22/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN golden boy Anderson Cooper is blowin' up -- literally!

Anderson Cooper
The 40-year-old news hottie showed up to a NYC screening of "Planet in Peril" this weekend, looking extra fit and buff. Check out those guns!

360 is not only the name of Coop's program -- it's also what he benches. Lift with the knees, Andy!

rico13

He's cute but Please dye your Hair!!..yuck!.

JUSTBEACHY

I remember him from the Channel One days...sorry, just thought I'd throw that out there.

rudewaitress

sorry buds....at my gym, those biceps are pretty average. mine aren't that much smaller and i'm 5'8'', 135.

Kristy

You stupid people Anderson is not gay GROW UP! KIDS GEEZE

who dat

Best news person on TV today, bar none.

Daneen

He's definitely cute. I heard he trolls Craigslist for rhymes with sock.

chrisdc

He's such a hottie. We see him in Dupont Circle, Washington D.C. a lot.

Kristy

TMZ.COM is turning into a kids playground for posting!!!!! you stupid people are just mad beacuse Anderson wont date you hahaha LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catty

OMG! HOT!!! HOT!! HOT!!

Doug

For starters - he doesn't have big arms.. why do all these gay losers have to wear very very tight elastic arms sleeves that make their arms to appear bigger - or the same for those losers that wear extra tight shirts? holy crap.. those kind of shirts would make Dougie Houser look huge.. (see a patern?) and Anderson Cooper benches 360 lbs.. I think not! Get a clue.

Ida

Anderson Cooper is no way gay. Something that gorgeous could not be a waste. If I wasn't married and he would have me, I'd sure go out with him, lol! He's just a really classy, neat, sexy looking guy. I think he is one of the best looking men on T.V.

Ida

Oh, pardon me, he's the second best looking man on T.V. I think Harvey Levin is looking mighty fine these days, and I sure don't think he's gay.

grasshopper

Who is the guy dating? Sure he's gay but an excellent reporter....people don't take him down like all the rest, this guy is to good to lose because of his sexual preference.

sue

I saw him on Oprah and he had such a fascinating life growing up with famous people in his house constantly. He also admits he was rejected by many television stations for jobs in journalism and had to go out and film himself in war torn countries to "prove" himself as a serious journalist, regardless that he was a Vanderbilt and a Yale graduate. I give him alot of credit, even when Oprah told him he didn't really "have" to work, being a Vanderbilt and all, and he said........."what to do you mean I don't have to work, I have bills too." He made it seem like even though he came from famous parents, he was taught that he would have to make his own way thru life. Also, I do believe his is gay. He has this little giggle that gives him away.

He's just another Idiot

Anderson Cooper is by far the best newsman on Television. I'll remember his reports from New Orleans, after Katrina hit, for the rest of my life. Everyone should read his book, "Dispatches From The Edge". He is truly awesome.