Anderson Cooper:

Armed and Fabulous

10/22/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN golden boy Anderson Cooper is blowin' up -- literally!

Anderson Cooper
The 40-year-old news hottie showed up to a NYC screening of "Planet in Peril" this weekend, looking extra fit and buff. Check out those guns!

360 is not only the name of Coop's program -- it's also what he benches. Lift with the knees, Andy!

Kristy

Anderson Cooper is not gay gets your facts right!

jeffrey

To all the people who say he is gay, please provide some proof. I am sure this will be pointless given most of you obviously have a very narrow frame of reference. Also, shaving of the arms? Has it escaped your attention that some men are just not hairy?

ss

4U delusionals. Let's see some proof that he's not gay.

Why?

Harvey Levin is kinda hot I think he might be old enough to be my father but I would not mind calling him daddy!

lucky

god he is so hot. YUM

Shia is a man now

He's cute, but I'll still take Dan Abrams over Anderson......yummm.

TONY LORIA

HE CAN PARK HIS BOOTS UNDER MY BED ANYDAY-TONY FROM NY

becca

I love Anderson Cooper. I watch 360 at least once a week :: he does a great job and he's extremely easy on the eyes.

Anyone who says he's the Paris Hilton of Journalism OBVIOUSLY has never seen 360. He covers hard news and breaks stories that other mainstream broadcasters don't even skim :: a la the 30 children who died within MONTHS in the chicago public school system.

he's amazing!

marlon

same age. but he is good looking.

kim kim

i actually saw him once several months ago and he don't actually look good like on TV, but he's very well-manner and charming guy and 100% gayness on him. but overall that's his business and none of ours. But then i will still do him anytime.LOL

kimkim

pay atention

He is sooo cute! I hope he is not gay! He should so reproduce!

Tina

Yup Cooper is gay..such a shame too.
Sometimes it's better not to know these things, why do you think so many people in the entertainment business do not come out of the closet...there sooo many homosexual men in Hollywood.
I am still waiting for a very big celebrity to come out and boy what a tragedy that's going to be for all you ladies...like I said... Such a shame.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Who said Anderson Cooper is Gay? Did he say it. Oh well, he is definity a HOTTIE

bubbaboo

too many muscles is a turn off

SUZAN

Until HE actually says HE is GAY -- I won't beleive it .......He is a great journalist and a very nice looking "older" man.