Diddy Served Over Alleged Bodyguard Beatdown

10/22/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean "Diddy" Combs was served papers on Friday night in that fat lawsuit claiming that he had his bodyguards rough-up a New York promoter -- and TMZ was right there to catch the hand-off.

Diddy was walking into his flagship store in New York City for a launch party celebrating his new Sean John women's line. As Diddy was being served, his bodyguards smacked the papers to the ground while Diddy stormed inside.

Eventually, one of Diddy's guys returned to retrieve the papers -- but chased the process server off the premises.

The man who filed the suit, James Waldon, claims he tried to approach Diddy last June at his booth inside a club, but Diddy signaled for his men to "forcibly remove" Waldon from the area. Waldon claims he suffered "bruises, contusions, lacerations ... and injuries to his mouth and his teeth," and is suing Diddy and his entourage for $5 million.

Be sure to tune in to TMZ TV on Monday to see the video of the whole thing going down.

OCD

Diddy apparently thinks his celebrity status gives him the rights to do whatever he chooses. Being rich doesn't mean he's not an ass in a silk suit.

Standards are badly needed.

P. Bully.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Before Mr Combs, because I would never call him Puff Daddy to his face, founded his women line. He only had the male collection, and I was one of his early models.
Mr Combs is a discipilnarian, who doesn't take any stuff, that's one of the things I like about him. You always knew who was the boss. He would never let you forget it. Once, he had to pimp smack me. Did i run and get a lawyer? No! So who is this nobody to think he can do it? If Mr Combs had not pimp smack me, I would be a trifflin male ho today.
I support Mr Combs 200%

Spurs

OldBlackMan

I SAY AGAIN, F--K OFF LOSER!!!!!!! Take your racist crap somewhere else.

suze

To Old Black Man:
Shouldn't you call yourself, "Old African-American Man? Why don't you and all your brudders, take all the bling crap that Diddy, TI, Nelly, etc... have made off of the fools in this world and go back to the "Fatherland"?

how dumb

Does Diddy really think that having BODYGUARDS will allow him to avoid the law? What an arrogant move, having the bodyguard throw the papers down.

NEWSFLASH - having a fancy bodyguard doesn't mean much to the LAW. You're NOTHING and NOT AS IMPORTANT as you think you are when it comes to the LAW. Maybe your loser bodyguards intimidate some people, but good luck having your bodyguards get you out of this one you stuck-up arrogant jerkoff.

kim suck

thug!!!!!!!!!!!!

kim suck

dear spurs --Shut up loser!!! YO MAMA!

kim suck

suzi--HO!

kim suck

not 2 pc---kiss didys big fat black ass!

how dumb

I would like to know why OLD BLACK MAN gets to post "death to the white devil" and it remains on the site. Yet, I once placed a much less inflammatory statement regarding white pride, and it was removed.

THIS COMMENT SHOULD BE REMOVED as my comment was removed for promoting white people.

Be fair TMZ... and "death to the white devil" is pretty damn racial and inflammatory.

Capt. Clean

One day, his karma will run over his dogma! He's pathetic!

Amanda Sneed

The press and public put way too much stress on anyone in the spotlight. I don't think Diddy is a bad guy or romodel, I think he should be left to live the life he chooses.The stress put on these entertainers can drive anyone crazy.

Some Faustkateer

The color of Diddy's skin has nothing to do with whether or not he is a jerk.

Upon careful evaluation, I have determined Diddy is a dud.

Jenn

P Bully....that cracked me up....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments