Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

blah blah freakin' blah

Please make it stop!!

They are really on the WRONG show!! I mean, its like three Seinfeld episodes in one.
*Man Hands *Elaine's Little Kicks (only those are way better) *And that one where that chick had a HUGE nose!!!

Seriously, A** Clowns, get a life, find something better to do with your time. And PLEASE DONT REPRODUCE!! We dont need anymore cluster f***s running around!

vikki

BAD dancer!! BAD singer!!BAD girl,JUST like Brit, 111 111 111 111 111 111 111

Doug

Doesn't she live in California? Why does she look like a ghastly ghost with no ass with down syndrome? I'm very curious about that.... And I never knew there were gay pimps.

dawn

omg kill me now, are you kidding me? this is a joke right? the brother and sister duo are teaming up and making a cheap video, NICE! LOSERS!!!

1111111111111111111111111111111111111

Anne

Next we'll have to endure her sob-a-thon when she finds out he was just using her. (Duh.) Then we can get a Jessica Simpson-like celebrity makeover turning an annoying, untalented camera hound into a useless, annoying over-exposed camera hound.

What exactly are these talentless hacks famous for besides their boob jobs?

KMW

That is just too easy to make fun of...but it's still fun to do!

Harry

That was almost as pathetic as the fact that I would love to bang her for an entire weekend.

max

These people are a bunch of jokes. Please go to people.com and read the article in which Spencer and Heidi are talking about how they were using a hose to save their house from one of these fires. The article might make you laugh.

Cindy

Hmmm...I was always told to say nothing at all if I couldn't say something nice, soooo....so I guess I won't.

River

oh man. This is so lame. Now I know what it looks like, to be desperately needing to have an audience. These people are seriously addicted to the camera. So Psycho. The Bev. Hills/Sunset Plaza scene is so yesterday. Too bad no one told The Hills.

Hey Stewie: you should have had your seriously weird underbite fixed, instead of buying the camera and crap boom box.

Dan

LOL..the only time a woman is on her knees and arching her back and pointing her butt up like that is when she is waiting to get it doggy style.

What an idiot.

v

Wow..there's two minutes I can't get back.

KeeleyM

I can't stand them. The douche and the skank.

perezsfiredstylist

She isn't pretty or sexy. She can't sing and she sure as hell can't dance. Why don't they run over to the fires and Spence can catch that as a backdrop for their ghetto fabulous video?

The most hysterical points are...

1. Her awful moves in and out of the water.

2. Her scrawny body and horse face.

3. The $30 boom box for sound.

4. The fisherman ignoring them.

5. TMZ writing Tsunami please!

KJTJ

He's the pimp and she's the Ho~ She needs a family intervention