Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

Tiffany

thats hilarious!!!....im so embarassed for her!!!!.....awww

lix

Can you imagine how hilarious it could really have been if spencer fell while on the big rocks... maybe break a few bones. It's really stupid how people are paying so much attention to these 2 pricks when the only reason we know about them is because of a stupid fight between them and Lauren. At least Lauren really has something going...

Diana

OMG, this is one of those videos that is just so embarrassing that you want to turn it off but you can't and you feel dirty for watching.

ithinknotandhopenot

TMZ,

You have MADE MY DAY. The girl's got a great figure. There is no more splendid demonstration of the impact of superficiality than her obvious belief that this is enough to carry her. Delusionalicious! This has to be the funniest thing I have seen in ages. I will be watching it again and again...thank you thank you thank you!

Robyn

Elodie is somewhere laughing her ass off at this. Terrible.

Team LC

Seriously what is wrong with these two!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spencer you are a TOOL and Heidi well who cares!!! Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANDACE

I know numbers on here change a lot but, what I was talking about was people were saying how nasty number 22's comment is but it is number 20 whos talking about the whole Spencer coming to the bedroom story.

Christine

She needs to go away. Both of them. That was the most horrible thing I have ever seen. Why would someone embarrass themselves like that?

victoria Leigh

who's shooting the sex tapes?????? Not Lauren!!!

Stepher

This is hilarious. I LOVE the fisherman. Totally unaffected. Classic!!!

sunnie

111
111
111
111
111
111

Please, STOP. I am tire of seeing these two immature, attention hogger make news. STOP in the name of humanity.

jade

Please somebody make them GO AWAY!

caligirl

Bella: I know, but when they posted it, the person was probably #22 and now they are #20.

sasha brett

I love to hate them! the fisherman hates them! the sea hates them,The camera lens probably cracked. jazz hands now thats funny! I wish a crab came out of the wtaer and pinched her kooter now that would be awesome!

mm

oh my god i had a GREAT laugh watching the video! HAHAHAHAHA!
what a pair of losers, 111