Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

TVannie

I can not believe what a complete idiot Heidi is. Apparently in her world, she made a hot, new video to showcase her talent. In the real world, her Monchichi is making a fool out of her. Seriously, I think Spencer knows exactly how stupid the video looked, I'm sorry to say this, but I think Heidi still doesn't understand that he's laughing at her.

Remember in season 1 when Lauren came home with a dress that she had to fly to NYC? Do you remember what Heidi said? She thought Lauren had bought her a surprise. This girl is really naive, and she also has a huge ego. I bet she really thinks her singing and her video are sexy and not funny at all. Afterall, the love of her life wouldn't make fun of her and humiliate her for the whole world to see, would he?

If I were her Mom, I would visit her for a couple of weeks and rid her home of the Monchichi. She might need a priest to make him leave permanently and go back under the rock he crawled out from. What a jerk.

lise

lmao

Ashleigh

Oh My God! what the hell is that? I would be so uterlly humiliated if that was me! She can't sing , she cant dance, she can't wear a bikini and look sexy, she can't even get her "record company" to get her a decent crew to film her video...what a joke...lmfao!!!

ny

Yeah but you guys are still following them around giving thm their 15 minues. if there were no paps following them, the would disappear

kat

Okay....Heidi is really really pretty- but c'mon! That is one of the funniest "videos" I have ever seen. I wonder if she is totally humiliated. She should be. And that boyfriend of hers with the camera & the boombox-Priceless!

kat

I think the Hills should start having "challenges" & whomever loses has to leave Hollywood immediatly. And never return.

ephie

To "Heidi is a loser"-
Now is that really fair to Tori Spelling?
That clip is sooooooo sad! How pathetic!

Jennifer

They are a younger version of Tori Spelling and Dean Mcdermott.

Mean

She obviously doesn't care that she dances like a tard and everyone is laughing at her. It's pretty amusing!

Mariao83

Dude we let Brittany sing and we buy her Cd's and make her money why not Heidi! Actually they are like twins.
A. Not talented
B. Fake relationships
C. Did I mention no talent!!!

the only difference is that Brittany can afford to have her voice digitally changed at a studio. Am sure Heidi will be able too do that as well.

...

the funnniest thing i've seen today.. or for a while for that matter. very um.. amusing.lmao

myhamstersnameisearl

where's a jellyfish when you need one?

saltTdawg

Where is a tsunami when you need one?

claudia

IM SEASICK AFTER THAT. YAWN.

Erica Moore

She is suck a wannabe take some lessons from Lauren.....