Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

Tangie

And you had the nerve to talk about MY sex tape? At least it was made by a pro!

JR

Classic! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO embarrassed for those 2 douche bags! What losers, hopefully she took of the fake, engagement ring, it might have flown off while she was doing her jazz hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockmelon

I can't figure out what it is; but Heidi just isn't sexy in a sexual way. She just looks like a tall thin girl who poses awkwardly. None of the girls from the The Hills is Hollywood material. TV maybe.

And the DIY music video is hilarious! What comes next? The sex tape?

FENICLE

Next Spencer will be asking TMZ for a copy of their video footage to use for Heidi's music video!!!!

Go figure. Cheap ass!

"It's French for Nicole"

Buffay

Is this for real? She is seriously not going to be showing a homemade video is she? Why does she do this? The girl is seriously clueless. Her dumba** boyfriend must have talked her into it. She can't be that stupid on her own...... can she? Well seeing as how she's dating one of the ugliest, shadiest, and just plain sleezy men ever to walk the earth I guess it really shouldn't be a shock. God I wish these two would fall off the face of the earth. One good thing about it if they stay together then they won't be inflicting themselves on other hapless single people!

Angel82

111....I just threw up my mouth a little bit.....YUCK!!!!!

Heather

She looks ridiculous. When she's walking, and "singing" she keeps "subtly" looking down repeatedly to make sure she doesn't fall. Then when she's on her knees, she keeps repeating the same overly-exaggerated rocking movements. Even I could do a better job making crappy dance moves up on the fly instead of rocking back and forth into a squat on all fours over and over again. And I can't WAIT to see what kind of craptastic camera job Spencer (the douche bag of all trades, master of NONE) pulled out of his balloon knot for this one! So let me make sure I’ve got this straight (this part is sarcasm): he pretends to spend $100k on her engagement ring (even though it was really only $3k), but he can’t even hire a REAL camera operator or even a choreographer to teach Heidi that everything she is doing looks terrible?!?! HA!! Say it with me now: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

geez

Do you think she knows how stupid and slutty she looks? If Spencer were a real man and cared about her, he would tell her!! Please stop......

chizzle

Wow...gag me with a spoon. Girlfriend does NOT have it goin' on!!

kris

These 2 losers will do anything to get in the media, enough with all these reality/bad cactors trying to get their 15 minutes, you're wasting our timeI'm so sick of all these sk@nks and their stupid useless boyfriends, it's revolting that these creatures have fans!

ahahaaaaa

Hey #22 are you a guy or a girl???????? Because you don't say. So could you let us know please?

sonja

it looked like the fisherman on the rocks was really trying to pretend there wasn't a half naked girl undulating next to him!

toodeep

Thanks for laugh TMZ I was having a bad day.........not so much anymore

Angel82

The Hills comes on tonight a 10pm for all the people that do not know these 2 and want to witness how lame they are.

kaity

So I know y'all are gonna totally think i'm lying but I actually used to date Spencer like 2 years ago...he's really a loser plus he's a habitual liar..but I'm not hating I sorta enjoy watching him with Heidi on "the hills"