Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

Jinxy Cat

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What attention whores, LOLOLOL

I was laughing so hard...seriously, you two, go away..
Nobody gives a rats @$$ about your 2nd grade-made video..seriously,
who does THAT in public??????????

mickey

TMZ made a better video than he probably did - way to go guys...!

rico13

she looks anorexic to me..bony legs!..yucky..yuck!..total 'slut' too!.

Doodlewhore.com

I'm embarassed for them. And I'm embarassed that I care.

sorry

she looks like an idiot!!! she can not sing or dance please stop!

Toby Weymiller

She is sexy and he is a total nipple.

melmel

How much are Heidi and Spencer paying TMC? Why do you bother with them?

100

who are they?

Always Curious

Who is that? And why didn't she just hire one of the students in media arts from one of the colleges who prolly knows more of what to do that her "boy friend"

mswings

Now that is sad..............Are they that desperate to keep that 15 minutes of no talent fame?

JR

The fisherman wants to hang himself with his fishing wire! Love the boom box, that might work if you were making a video 100 years ago! I am so unbelievably amazed, SPEECHLESS. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Janet

I almost lost my lunch, this is pathetic, by the way, where are Heidi's parents who were so concerned about her, they must be mortified at watching her being turned into a laughing stock. Oh, I just cannot look at either of them anymore.

Jemima Puddleduck

111
111
111
111
MAKE IT STOP!!!!
111
111
111
111

Sonia

I cant believe her parents have not put a stop to this, how can they go on letting their daughter make a complete fool of herself, it takes more than fake boobs and a bikini to make it in the music world, you have to have some kind of talent...not dating loosers.

Spencer should go out and get a real job and stop trying to pimp Heidi

LOLA18

OH MY GOOD GOSH! FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE HECK! THIS CHICK'S BODY IS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD! SECOND, SO FREAKIN LOW CLASS, SPENCER IS A SPOILED LITTLE WUSS, HEIDI IS FOOLING HERSELF, SHE CAN'T MOVE, SHE CAN'T SING. GO TO COLLEGE PEOPLE GET EDUCATED!!!!