Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

Amy

Ahahahaha!! The fisherman sitting there at the end was too funny. I cracked up. Thanks for the laugh!

mia

I think it is hilarious that these two do not even realize that they are their only fans !! I feel so sorry for their families that these two make such complete and total fools out of themselves at every opportunity. I almost wish I had their parent's addresses so I could send them sympathy cards. The one good thing of all this? I am 16 and my brother is 21 and these two are exactly everything we are so happy we did not turn out to be like !!

laughing in Ga.

Please no more of these two.....its a joke.....go find Britney, at least were interested in her....good or bad!

Nastybasket

The most GAY and CHEESY display of lunacy I have ever seen. She looks like a sick horse wrthing around on the sand. That chin could gourd somebody. And those excuses for boobs...***hangs head down in shame***

Spencer is a real go-getter with that boom box. How many pieces of flair does he wear?

BTW - Where are sharks when you really need them, I ask?

Carly

oh my God! WTF was that. That girl has absolutely no rhythm at all! What a bunch of douchebags!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Go Buy You A Piece Of Paper Buddy

SOOO freakin hilarious...LMAO!
What the hell is wrong with Heidi's face anyway...has ANYONE ever realized how ugly she is? And Spencer seriously looks like the devil with evil eyes...
Great couple!

Bree

SHE SERIOUSLY CAN'T DANCE! AND THOSE MANLY HANDS OF HERS ARE HUGE! DOES SHE NEED TO KEEP SPREADING HER FINGERS AND WAVING HER HANDS?!

TOTALLY HILARIOUS! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH BUT ENOUGH ON THESE TWO!

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO READ OR WATCH ANY VIDEOS OF THEM!

STOP TMZ!!!

ldm

Okay, her boyfriend was filming her, but who was filming THEM? This smells like a set up. Even the fisherman seems like a plant.

That being said, I agree that it was an absolutely terrible performance.

W T F ?

They just don't get it, do they? 111
Heidi is too stupid to realize Spencer is so freaking cheap! They probably couldn't get anyone to do it for them professionally if he would turn loose some of that money! What loosers, both of them.

Danielle

abbz

the hand motions are what has cracked me up for the last 2 min 13 secs.....that is all i am saying....the hands....the hands

tina

she should be so embarrassed .... cuz DAMN

JennInDC

111, 111, 111, 111!!! Oh, please, 111!

Can we toss these two into the wildfires???? Or at least the boom box and video camera? What pieces of work...like really, really bad art! Get a clue! You're not A Listers and never will be! You have no talent! You aren't good looking! Go get married, but a house in the Valley and have your 2.5 kids and dog! Wait, maybe you shouldn't procreate. Or own a dog. It would probably starve.

W T F ?

Spencer has chicken legs and Heidi has frog hands!

Mike

OMG!!! Ummmm she looks retarded and her signature hand movements do too! She is all over the place and it pretty much is the worst CRAP I have ever seen....... Be a little bit more natural hun, just because you are filming a video doesnt mean ya gotta be all dramatic...