Samba-dy Help! Osmond Collapses on "Dancing"

10/22/2007 9:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just moments after Marie Osmond busted out an intense samba routine, she hit the dance floor even harder -- passing out cold on tonight's live broadcast of "Dancing with the Stars."

As the judges stared in shock, host Tom Bergeron kept his composure and quickly threw to commercial while Osmond was sprawled out on the floor.

But all concerns were eased after the break, when Marie was up and moving around backstage. According to Bergeron, the first thing Marie said when she came to was, "Oh crap."

Osmond then explained her breakdown on camera, saying, "Once in a while it happens to me ... I stop breathing. I'm so sorry." Uh, might wanna get that checked out.

No sympathy points from the judges -- Osmond only scored 21 out of a possible 30 points.

tennishottie

Jr. , if you don't know the word MILF your one of those kiddies that need to be in bed. I was talking about kiddies 18 or over. And again, Marie I hope your fine, and HOORAH for all your hard work. You have my vote.

biblica

#15..

MILF = Mom I'd Like to F@*K!!!!!

Nikki

I Loved Marie Osmond growing up!! Always will.

nunya biz

Sorry but I agree with Vicki's latest comment. I'm 24 years old and know what a milf is. The guy who doesn't know..should ask mommy.

And Marie...umm...DUH! if she stops breathing and passes out she should have gotten it checked out and received a doctor's ok to do the show. Dancing is like cardio. That whole issue of hers is serious.

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

Did you see how weird MO was acting just before she dropped like a stone?

I think she's on something, maybe.

Maybe she got some of that good hormone cream from Suzanne Sommers? Just sayin'!

Angel82

Who is so? Not being rude to her, just don't know who she is.

Summer Wheatley

I've watched since the first season and there is a lot of pressure to be coming out of the gate faster and better than the previous season. I felt bad for Marie (this was not fake) and TPTB @ ABC should take notice.

Vicky

Thanks! I haven't watched it yet...remember west coast 8pm.

kimberly

I WAS WATHCHING!! I HORROR... WHILE A COMMERCIAL BREAK, TENDED TO TAKE A LITTLE TOO LONG!... I FOUND MYSELF IN TEARS, WORRIED SICK, SHE COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK.... I SAW HER DANCE, IT SEEMED TO FAR SHORT OF LAST WEEK,.. THEN I SAW HER BREATHING SO!! HARD!... ACTUALLY GASPING FOR BREATH!... I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST A LITTLE WINDED, BUT SHE WAS REALLY BREATHING HARD.. AND NOTHING WAS MORE SCARY THAN,.. JUST MENTIONING THAT FACT TO MY SON, AND THEN...!! ( SHE JUST DROPPED!)..
AT FIRST I THOUGHT SHE WAS CLOWING AROUND! AND JUST GONNA DO A SILLY MOVE, ? THEN I THOUGHT SHE FELL DOING IT>?
BUT INSTEAD SHE HAD US ON THE EDGE OF OUR COUCH, HOLING BACK THE TEARS!..( BECAUSE NO MATTER...WHAT ANYONE THINKS... SOME OF US GREW UP W/ DONNIE AND MARIE, SONNY AND CHER, I DREAM OF JEANNIE, PETTYCOAT JUCTION,,BUFFY AND JODY.!!)
NICE CLEAN!!! TELEVISION!!... ( NOT ! PARTY EVERYNITE! EVEN IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE.. PARIS HILTON!!) AND LET ME SNOT SOME COKE,RUN PPL DOWN,AND DO SOME HIT AND RUNS!! BEFORE 21 !! LINDSEY LOHAN!)... AND OF COURSE.. LAST BUT NOT LEAST!..THE LOCO I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A BREAK DOWN ,WHILE BEING DRUGGED UP,AND TRADING OFF MY KIDS FOR A PUPPY!! BRITTNEY SPEARS!
I'D RATHER WATCH DANCING W/ THE STARS, WHICH MY THE WAY, NOT EVERY SEASON, DID I.. BUT BECAUSE THEY HAD SOME ONE WHOLESOME(TO VOTE FOR AND ROOT FOR, LIKE HER, CAMERON, AND JANE, AND A HANDOME RACE CAR DRIVER!!).. HAVE WON ME OVER FOR AT LEAST THIS SEASON!
SO, I AM SURE THAT MARIE, WHO WOULD RATHER NO ONE (MAKE A FUSS!! OVER HER)...WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW THAT SOME OF OUT HERE ARE CONCERNED!
WHICH I AM,... GET WELL MARIE!.. GOOD LUCK!... AND I AM SURE THAT ALL 1 MILLON,OSMOND FAMILY MEMBERS.. ARE ALREADY PRAYING... :)

Jolly

MARIE HAS BEEN DIETING USING NUTRA SYSTEM AND PERHAPS THE LACK OF CALORIES AND THE STRENUOUS EXERCISE ARE WHAT CAUSED HER TO FAINT.

EAT MORE AND BREATHE DEEP!

GOOD LUCK MARIE SWEETIE!!!

just wondering

........#17 and # 22.........I'm a 49 year old happily married mother of 4 sons...!!!!!!!! hahahahaha.....this is like reading People Magazine only better!!!....gees...I'm feeling old on here now...but I NOW know other moms r here with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha...

sam

# 7 Ditto!! My kids explained what a MILF was because her friends had made the comment. about me..Hey I was flattered!! Marie is doing great!

HEY IDIOTS!

ABC is NOT out in the Midwest - I'm watching it right now and have been all night

Pam

She's on psychiatric drugs. Google it.
Wonder if the drugs played any part. She certainly seemed manic right before collasping.

Jolly

Marie might be on some kind of prescription meds that exacerbate her problem and caused her to faint. She was acting a little strange. After her dance she was so winded and yet she started stomping and laughing crazily. She often does that and it doesn't make sense.

I love Marie but she clearly has some problems. Stopping breathing when you get winded is serious.

Maybe she need oxygen?

Just saying. You go girl!! lol