Suri Undergoes Training on Life with Paps

10/22/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suri Cruise is the cutest kid this side of Kingston Rossdale!

TMZ caught the adorable Scientolotot walking (and walking, and walking) with her lifelike mother in New York on Friday afternoon on a jaunt through oh-so-posh Madison Ave. The bottle sucking Suri even waved at paps, who surrounded them on their security escorted stroll.

The duo met up with daddy at the Carlyle Hotel, where they were greeted by throngs of paps and fans screaming for the family's attention.

stellsez

I have to agree with #15. This child is too old to drink from a bottle. Go buy this child a Tiffany's silver sipee cup

Eric

Sorry that kid is creepy not cute what the hell are you people looking at?

Bean

It's not okay for her to be on a bottle at this age. The longer she's on it the worse her teeth will get and the harder it will be to take away. I've got 3 kids and I also babysit a 27 month old who refuses to give it up. She's well over the age of one! It's time to let her grow out of the baby stage a little!

cameron

!8 months is too old to be using a bottle. My pediatrician told us "off the bottle around one, off the pacifier by two." My son started on a sippy cup at 7 months and had his last bottle the night of his first birthday- and he has good teeth!!! Y'all don't need to be jumping all over people for trying to do what's best for their kids.

Boxy Roxy

I agree, she's too old for a bottle.

And that kid is uglier than my butt, which would make her butt-ugly. I don't see "cute" on her. Like her father before this movie, she needs a good hair cut. Maybe that would help? And Katie looks plastic and older than her years. She was so cute, and had potential, and now she has this sorry life with that joke, Tom. I feel sorry for her parents, who must be broken hearted. Yet another example of how money doesn't buy happiness. It just makes you more comfortable in your misery.

ken

"Don't worry for me .My dad rich and Scient. he can takes care of me, when I grow up I will be 100% prefect.”

boredatwork

After one year it's time to lose the bottle. Suri Cruise is a beautiful child. She reminds me of Snow White. She looks like a beautiful doll.

not a dumbass

it's hilarious how people are putting this woman down for mentioning what EVERY pediatrician would tell a mother. cindy hayden - ignore these dumbasses. they just feel some need to go against the swarms of people commenting that suri shouldn't still be using a bottle, and that her mom is obviously a lazy dumbass, so that they look unique in some way.

they're not unique! there are plenty of stupid people who can't think for themselves but only know to go against stated opinion.

TJ

All you miserable haters!! All you do is sit at the computer all day with your fat asses criticizing everyone. That will not make you have a happier life...just shows the world how truly unhappy and unfulfilled you are. You can criticize Katie and Suri all you want but you will never look as good, be as successful or have that much love in your life. You are really pathetic losers! (hope you don't have children because they will grow up completely screwed up with such negativity coming from parents like you!)

Get over it

I agree. She is too old to have a bottle and it makes me cringe every time I see it. After 3 kids of my own and many nephews and a niece I know it is not hard to take a sippy cup out in public. you get bottled water and put it in a bag or your $6000 purse and take the cup. Want juice? Get a bottle of juice. open lid to cup. pour in. wow..that was so hard!

Plus I still think this is Chris Kleins baby. She looks much older than 18 months and has always looked just a few months older than they said she was. She looks more like a perfect mix of those two. Tom sleep with a girl?? NEVER!!

Gossip

She's adorable but YES, she is too old to be drinking from a bottle!!! Anyone else posting about this is more than likely a mother of a toddler, as I am. Two words....BOTTLE ROT!

She's at least 18 months old....wasn't she born in April 2006??? Hello.....sippy cup!!!

who cares

WTF I THINK SHE LOOKS FAKE TOO, ESPECIALLY THE HAIR
AND SHE IS TOO OLD FOR A BOTTLE, SHES ALMOST 19 MONTHS, WELL OVER THE BOTTLE SUCKING AGE- SHE PROBABLY HAS A PACIFIER TOO--- SIPPY CUPS DONT SPILL IF THE LID IS ON THEM SO THEY ARE OK FOR "MOMS ON THE GO"
PROBABLY SOME SCIENTOLOGY BS THAT THE LEPRACAUN FORCES KATIE TO DO
DONT THINK SHE IS ALL THAT CUTE--KINDA LOOKS ASIAN

jayne

I have to agree with some of you. Suri should be off the bottle. I have a 21 month old and when I had him at the doctors for his one year check up they told me get him off the bottle and I was told rather stearnly at that. It is no good for there teeth and the more bottles they have throught the course of a day, they wont eat there food. At any rate Suri is cute and I used to think Katie was so pretty but lately she is really dressing like an old lady. Boy what money buys ya huh.

who cares

TO POST #38 98 OWL
SPEAKIN OF FAT ASSES HAVE YOU CHECKED YOURS LATELY???????????????
THIS IS A SITE WHERE YOU POST WHAT YOU THINK SO I THINK YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO WITH YOUR FAT ASS SELF
WE CAN CRITICIZE ALL WE WANT THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE OR ARE YOU TOTALLY AN AIRHEAD AND DONT KNOW THAT??????

Steph

who's going to tell suri her daddy's gay?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments