TMZ's Breast in Show

10/22/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood's cups runneth over -- all across town this weekend -- and TMZ's cameras were there to catch the overflow.

But when it came to award the Stanley Cups trophy -- we couldn't decide between Aubrey O'Day, Paris Hilton or Christina Milian.

Watch the video and decide for yourself.

Logo Designers

im a big chest guy

love little people :)

fake fake fake lmao

MNgirl

I voted for Paris because she's got a great bra on to look that good. We all know she's small, but real. The other two, obvious boob jobs.

Kate

Well when you very little to no talent at all, such as these "ladies", I guess you have to rely on your breasts for any attention. Pretty pathetic.

Sillyme

Boring.. not entertaining.

Internet Website Designs

i love boobs!

Julie G.

Why this? It is a pretty stupid to write about and post this!! Pathetic girls- They use their parts of bodies for their shortcut pass to get the attention!!

QUINCYGIRL

I VOTED FOR PARIS BECAUSE HERS ARE REAL. SHE WEARS HER PARIS HILTON BRA WHEN SHE WANTS TO LIFT AND PUSH FOR CLEAVAGE. THE OTHER 2- PROBABLY FAKE

don

Who cares if their boobs are fake...they look great. Women use bra inserts and wonder bras all the time to create an illusion of a bigger bust...a breast augmentation just makes the insert relatively permanet. What's the big deal? Methinks most woman are jealous.

K

Anybody know the music title behind bimbo #3...???Anybody???
Thanks~
K

TOny

I voted for Aubrey from Danity Kane. that bitch is hott!!!! I mean Paris and Christina M love em to, but AUBREY daaa ddaaaaaa daammmn can i get apiece of her. HEr stuff looks real, she always looks hott, and when it comes right down to it, she is one of the realest people in the industry. And she is sooooo generous and loving towards her fans. She runs two charities, was an ambassador at the UN for earth day, just shot a movie, and is in the hottest girl group out right now. Aubrey and her girls of Danity Kane never get the credit they deserve. Aubrey O'Day= The ultimate super star

The Player

I know that Paris has a real chest because she showed me them at a club about a a week ago. I saw her video to TRUST ME THEY ARE REAL!!!