Whose Mother-in-Law Is This?

10/23/2007 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess the famous celebrity whose 86-year-old mother-in-law this is?
Whose Mother-in-Law is this?

Marianne Chitter Chatter

She looks like my mother in law.

Debra

TMZ is great but this is kinda in poor taste. This woman is a nice person and a pretty solid human being.

ann

tmz you people will do anthing for for rating leave the elder a long. put your own mother up here for sham.

milly

what a bunch of shallow ugly people who are making ignorant and rude comments about this women. GROW UP!!!!!!!

uniquemonique

That is one scccaaaarrrrryyyyyy bitch. She doesn't need a mask for Halloween!!!

TalkTheTalk

Those Kennedy women hold on forever to just torture their sons for all their indiscretions. I mean look at this woman! She's a corpse! She has that Rose Kennedy thing going on all over.

Diana

Oh Oh, look what is on the way! Can't hide from those genes.

Sir Patty

How DOES this gal keep looking so GOOOOOD?! Well, I DIDN'T need to eat dinner anyway...

maliengus

This is how REAL human beings age. This is REAL, not FAKE, and I will take it any day! What looks more FREAKY, an 86 year old who is the real thing and has aged with dignity, or an 86 year old plastic wind up doll who looks like a petrified mummy kewpie doll. I'll take REAL over FAKE any day. Eunice, YOU GO GIRL!

cracker

Levine, karma will get you. Just wait and see. This is a wonderful woman who's done so much for so many for so long and all you can do is print an unflattering picture of her. Are you happy now? Ecstatic, maybe? Patting yourself on the back? I really do feel sorry for you. May God bless Eunice Kennedy Shriver and her family.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Her eyes are still bright. I bet she is still a very sharp woman! I have nothing but respect for someone who ages gracefully and without plastic surgery.

Rob

Typical TMZ garbage. You guys have no limits. You wouldn't have posted the photo if she had looked better. If you guys had the mental capacity to understand I would suggest that you get to know her and learn from her.

Caroline

This is definitely in poor taste. This woman started the special olympics and you post her picture up here as if to say "look how ugly she is." She's also suffered a stroke. She doesn't put herself out there to be judged, so why should someone else put her picture up for people to comment on. Really, TMZ, this is crap. Find some more pictures of Paris Hilton if you want to crucify someone. I really don't understand what motivates someone to do something like this. The whole dynamic in Hollywood (ie Paparazzi stalking famous people, other people reading untrue gossip about "stars", and people even caring what Paris Hilton or Britney Spears do.) is baffling to me. I admit that I read celeb gossip crap too, but I still ask myself "Why the hell do I care?" Ah, the hell with it. Go fist yourselves, TMZ.

PEREZ HIVton

I GO ANA GIVE HER AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!