Whose Mother-in-Law Is This?

10/23/2007 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess the famous celebrity whose 86-year-old mother-in-law this is?
Whose Mother-in-Law is this?

carol

She is an example from which many of you could learn. She started the Special Olympics,
headed many other charity programs, raised wonderful children and should be admired. I'm sure she is a lovely wonderful woman with a good heart.

K. Zarr

Mr. Levin or whomever is in charge, does your mother look much better? The picture was tacky. Why don't go back to writing about Brittany which is about as literary as you can muster.

hi

This is like looking at a corpse. I'm sorry, but this is really offensive.

Cammy

I don't have to guess...she's a Kennedy. No doubt about it.

Kathie is a phony

All she needs is a good tooth brushing, and a few pounds on her skinny little body, and she would look damn good for 86! Maria would look better too with about 30 pounds on her! I saw a picture of her when she was heavier, and she looked beautiful!

pay atention

Hey at least she is all real. She looks old but she is old. God Bless her!!

CRY ME A RIVER

DISGUSTING

K

This woman has had more tragedy in her life than most can bear. Two brothers assinated. A sister lobotomized. Nephew lost to OD, another had cancer amputation. And TMZ does a super close up on this 86 year old face? Tasteless.

hanny

TMZ- are you looking to dig up a Chris Crocker-a-like for dear old Eunice? Because I can't think of any other reason why you would stoop so low for something so mean-spirited and irrelevant. Looks like you were fishing for the negative comments you're recieving here but many of us actually know a thing or two about respect so don't expect all of us to mindlessly comment on an innocent old lady... take it down and move on to your next Britney-at-the-drive-thru saga.

Scarface

She really needs to have that calculus and tarter removed from her teeth! I could spend DAYS on those!! ICK!

T

bless her heart!!

JackRussellMommy

EEEEEk! It's The Mummy!!!!!!!
Seriously, though....bless her heart for being alive and healthy at this age!

Dr Frankentstein

OH I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY HIT THAT BACKDOOR STYLE!!!!

gazoo

She is a very attractive 86 year old woman. Any person of that age will have a lot of wrinkles. The wrinkles don't make her unattractive, it's the gunk in the teeth. Respectable news agencies would have had someone retouch the teeth at least, because no one of any standing in the community should be disrespected in that way. It's only been in the last several years, that people have shown the disrespect to people who are community leaders like TMZ does. Yeah, I used her face to practice my PhotoShop skills, but I did not do it in a disrespectful manner. Now if you want to show Britneys decrepid teeth, please do!

G NUTZ

Yo I wonder if disgusting Arnold is hitting this piece-hahahahah NOT! Dayum this old bitch is gross! I know Arnold is having nightmares about how Maria "hardface" Shiver is going to look in the near future. She's on her way. Get rid of those wrinkles around those slits your call lips! Arnold must be contemplating on screwing his neighbors HOT daughters.

Wow this old bitch is gross! LMAOOOOOOOOOO