Kelly LeBrock: Bigger and Redder

10/23/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Through the magic of weird science, the curvy 47-year-old ex-Mrs. Steven Seagal made a huge splash at a Beverly Hills award show on Monday. I just called to say I love you!
Kelly LeBrock
Don't hate her because she's beautiful!

COMMENTS

Sharona

I always loved the movie Weird Science. Can you really imagine some young boys making a woman like that with their computer? There just should have been some good sex scenes because what is the use to make a woman like that if you are not going to enjoy it?

Sharona

Cammy

She looks better there than other photos I've seen of her.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

Her kids were orthodontic patients where I used to work. She brought her kids in herself, most of the time - and - she was always very friendly and chatty. She was gorgeous then, and four years later, still gorgeous!

che guevara

First !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A girl

Don't hate her because she's beautiful.....Hate her because she's beautiful at 47!!!!!

Joanne

Don't forget Steven Segal left her for the babysitter. Youre a piece of s@@t Steven Segal. You go, Kelly. Youre still beautiful!!

blueangel

Yikes! She looks awful. The dress looks like it came from K Mart and she needs to lose 30-40 lbs.

gwen

Thank god for cosmetic surgery and I mean that...Kelly looks amazing and if not for the advances in cosmetic surgery we would all look our age. Personally I love botox...have been doing it since 32 and I am in my 40's and look 32/33

my2cents

Face it, you dont see a lot of 47 year olds looking like this, If Segall wasn't famous, he could only hope for this!!!

bettyboop11

she looks great...except by that ugly mikimoto necklace and the make up...

Subrando

At some point women have to realize that when they reach a certain age trying to dress young actually makes them look older. She is a very beautiful woman at her age and she should dress more appropriate. Not saying she has to dress like an old lady. Pamela Anderson is in the same boat. Tone it down. What looked cute in your 20's and 30's isn't cute reaching 50.

SinCity

Kelly looks older and a heavier, but still a pretty woman. I can't stand "Weird Sicence", but Kelly's curves and smile more then make up for it.

dlo

Do i just like skinny girls? I think she looks chunky, of course, I'm still wearing the same clothes that i did when I was 18 and i'm now 45. Does anyone out there like thin women?

Silverlake Lucy

Kelly looks like a woman, not an anorexic neurotic female who would starve herself for some ridiculous unhealthy image of a head on a stick with two plastic breasts and no hips like the rest of Hollywoods fading beauties. It's easy to look hot when you're 22, but try it when you're approaching 50.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments