Kelly LeBrock: Bigger and Redder

10/23/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Through the magic of weird science, the curvy 47-year-old ex-Mrs. Steven Seagal made a huge splash at a Beverly Hills award show on Monday. I just called to say I love you!
Kelly LeBrock
Don't hate her because she's beautiful!

COMMENTS

dlo

I agree with the age-appropriate dressing, I guess I was just being jealous. i am just am a bit taken a back when I see people that i think aren't "HOT" when know are much hotter are een STARS.

dlo

Hey, look (guys I'm not just talking about the male gender), I'm not so sure it has anything to do with age. I just think beause of being star we all become very critical, lets just look at the average person that's hot: Regardless of star status. I just wish there was a TMZ site for ordinary people, for the rest of us.

SuperM

Yeah, Baby! Bring me some of that middle-aged chunky. That's just the way I like 'em :)

wetsuit

Kelly is STILL Hotter than Hell...what a babe, more than Segal deserves!

Shelley

She's still fat but the face lift and skin peel has helped

carm

average looking but just doing your makeup differently can change that for some ppl i think she could look more stunning with a few tweaks to how she is pictured here.

mary

She's still beautiful..

Phillip

I would still love to see her in those Blue Bikini Bottom's and White half shirt. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

lam

She looks great for her age. Nice to see that she's been able to maintain her weight loss from celebrity fit club. Almost everyone else gains it back, aside from Ross the intern.

LUPETTO

She recently lost about 50 pounds, she looks ok for her age, but not that good,
there a lot of hotter 40 somethings out there.
Don't hate her because she's AVERAGE WITH A FEW WRINKLES.
Respect her for no plastic surgery !!

JANET

She's only 47 yrs old? She looks like a FAT, FRUMPY has been !

mickey

Oh get real here! She looks like a middle aged mom going to a wedding. Dress is ok except for that back stuff going on. Gives her the look of a football player.

omofmom

Segalhater:

I did'nt know that Steven Segal was a real person. I thought he was a fictional charactor (like spiderman). I did'nt mean to offend you. P.S. you did'nt think the mumified thing was funny?
LOL Check posting #7 again. Its a laugh waiting to happen.
omofmom

Gotanidea

Saw her on Celeb Fit Club - she was warm and funny; one of their nicest contestants ever. Still a gorgeous woman no doubt - awesome to see a woman in Hollywood with some curves to her.

hotphatchick

Damn...I bet Steven Segal wishes he wouldnt have divorced her for getting fat...lol...Yeah Celebrity Fit Club!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments