Lohan's Boyfriend ... Say Cheese!

10/23/2007 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Riley Giles, Lindsay Lohan's new boytoy found in rehab, has been busted just a little more frequently than his new squeeze -- and it looks like photographers are fans of his too ... police photographers, that is! Click through this handy gallery to see the life of Riley -- in mugshots!

noitall

WOW !!!! LOHAN CAN SURE PICK 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Lindsey, you see how it turned out for Britney when she stole someone else's man and how karma came back. Please learn from Britney, and how men like this can bring you down. You don't want to be the next Britney and Kevin. He messed Britney up but... she chose him. YOU be the smart one.

Cartman

I wonder if Vegas has a line on this. I would guess Over/Under on Lindsay heading back to rehab is 15 days.

I won big Poker championship so I know gamble. I would no bet on over.

Robin Colins

Ms. Logan can do better by finding the right man in her life. She doesn't need to go back to rehab. She needs to stay focus by doing MOVIES!

John

Lindsay sure knows how to pick 'em.

Cartman

Roberta Marie Collina, her last name is not Logan.

Besides, she likes drugs. At least the girl has focus.

rebeccar

Nope, nothing attractive about him.....sorry......woof!

Cartman

caca, I think I know you. Is your name Julie and do you live in SD? That is one of the few people I know who says woof that often.

Perky

I wish I looked like I was 12 years old so Lindsay Lohan would like me.

Cartman

Perky, if you had enough blow she would pretend you are 12 years old.

yikes

Awww! He's a cutie even in his 3, i mean 4 mugshots! I don't blame Linds, but he hardly sounds like a winning pick. Hope the detox worked for both of them.

Tom Long

Forget it, Linds. You need a good influence, not another druggie.

Cartman

I need to go to Lindsay's next rehab. I can hook her on the Conky. Believe it or not, it's more addictive than crack. Well, maybe not cocaine crack but you know what I'm saying.

Thanks.

pukey

FRIED

CHICKEN

FACE

Ilona

On one of the mugshots he looks like a younger, thinner, cleaned-up version of Kate Moss' boyfriend - Peter Doherty. He does look like a kid, though, though so there's plenty of time for him to grow into his "recovering addict " role.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments