Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

R.Zimmerman

If she spends so much time changing clothes, why is it that she always looks like a mess?

lakia

I THINK THAT THE PARENTIG COAC IS BEING PAID BY STINK-FED TO THOSES THINGS

WHAT DO THINK

YES OR NO

Da_Chopzzzzzzzzzzz

This Britney coverage is ridiculous, seriously....if you look to the left of this page, and at the list of celebrity names, Britney Spears' has 787 posts on this website! It's overkill and it's getting boring!

If you want a good laugh, check out the four songs that People.com posted on their website from her album...

Alia

I swear if she didnt have money, no one would love her.. She would be the typical trailer trash, dirty whore, on welfare bitch that she should be exposed as.

Ummmhmmm

Twitney get a grip and accept it ...the world does'nt revolve around you .Your Twitney the Unfitney dimwit .

Jodi

She sounds mentally ill to me. Sounds bipolar in a manic phase with all the clothes changing and driving around.

calling it like i see it

Is anyone shocked by this? This girl is absolutely unbelievable. She deserves not to have custody of these children. She is a media whore. She has flahsed her who ha more than once, striped down to her underwear and jumped in the water, shaved her head, missed visitation with her children, tanned, got her lips plumped up, drank her starbucks and lord only knows what else, all for the media. Never mind trying to fight to regain custody of her children, that would take time away from her media whoring around. I hate to say it, but she shouldn't have those children, she is a brat who obviously won't listen to anyone. I'm sick of her already, nothing she does surprises me anymore. She's too selfish to be a good mom. I would move heaven and earth for my daughter and if I was in a custody battle, Honey, I sure wouldn't be acting like she is. TEAM K-FED

Da_Chopzzzzzzzzzzz

To further your career you just have to do the following: dress like a whore, be seen with different men weekly, lose your mind, lose your kids, go to jail, lip-synch, give terrible VMA performances, forget to wear panties, marry a loser, divorce a loser, get pregnant by a loser, not have an education, do drugs, go to rehab and stay a day, check out of rehab, drive drunk, make ridiculous videos and make an even more ridiculous album, act crazy, do a sex tape, get your lips filled with fat from your butt......

what else?

Ewwwwww

If you really want to see something yucky go to X17 and look at K-Fed.
If that doesn't put you on Britney's side, I don't know what will.
Lets see - take all her money - pay for my lawyer with her money - try to take away kids -
try to make her insane - check, check, check
Then SHOVE it in her face how STUPID she was to be with him in the first place.
Kinda makes me sick.

whoever

yes---they are two different people. no conflicting stories.
the monitor is there to assure the children's safety because brit has been deemed unable (unfit) to have them alone. she has no authority to end visitations (except for maybe the one that is occuring and going badly) but she does make recommendations to the judge. This person may or may not be a CASA volunteer. Not sure why everyone is assuming she is.
the parenting coach is a PhD level child psychologist (Dr____?). I can't remember her name. I'll look back and find it if noone else knows. She is there to help brit learn to parent and rit is obviously not interested n learning.
What is MOSt important is the welfare of these children. THEY ARE NOT IN OOD HANDS with their so-called mother.

Posh is nasty

Screw her, I feel bad for her kids. The poor things are gonna grow up with tons of problems because of her selfishness. She needs to start putting her children first like a fit mother should and not focus on her partying anymore. Partying ends once you get pregnant & if she can't handle the responsibilities that come along with being a mother she shouldn't have had the kids in the first place. These babies keep getting tossed around between the two parents, that's the last thing the need...children need to be raised with stability. I think it's too late, these kids are going to have some serious issues if this continues. She should have just had an abortion(s). Shame on her.

anonymous

Diana** I agree with you, sad but true...

Tina

I really feel sorry for her. I really think she is mentally ill or something is not functioning properly in her head. It's one of two things, Drugs or some type of mental condition. That is my personal opinion. She really needs help but she won't change unless she gets medical attention depending on what is wrong with her because the things she does are not normal. She needs some serious help. Her family really needs to step in and support her and help her with her issues. There are so many family disputes, court issues, all of the media attention, ect., involved and its enough to drive someone crazy. Someone should realize that the poor two little children are suffering from all of this. God please help the two poor babies!

rachel

She needs a mental health facility long term!! does it run in her family??Mental illness is genetic,that family needs to come clean, about the skeletons in their closet!! feel bad for her, she's definitley psychotic!!

Big Bear

Britney what is going on with your lips?? The lips are huge and make you look like a freak of nature.