Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

wasted days and wasted nights

Brit to parenting coach: I'm a dancing, dancing, dancing machine.

3.14

Um is this true? cause i know gossip is mostly untrue!
If she gets the kids she should have supervision! maybe she doesn't want them maybe they remind her of Kevin and she's bitter! Its Insulting to have a parent coach you its also really embarressing I have had it done to me but I love my kid and my parenting coach taught me a lot! after i got over feeling of being insulted I embraced it and it helped A LOT! Britney its almost winter time GO INSIDE! Go morne the death of your marrage and your carreer! keep this up keep up the Imature "Queen B" act! It makes you look rediculous and it probly embarresses ur mother! Cause i know that woman is good she hasn't pulled a Dina Lohan and dished on ur ass! Get your Morals and Values and Ethics back! Your out of control! if u take ur life now britney YOUWILLBEALEGEND! or start doing things that are positive like a charity or go to a third world and see what life is like! being in California is only making u more of A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE USA! GROW UP!

Blossom

Brit needs a new brain and heart ... A heart to know just leave the kids alone as they have been threw enough having her for a mom and a brain to learn to stop doing stuipd stuff and stay out of public eye as I myself am tired of hearing and seeing her.

BAM

A word or advice to Miss Piggy (AKA Unftney): Learn to listen, listen to learn.

Patty

Britney has the same problem as Lindsey. They think they are all that because everywhere they go someone is flashing a light bulb in their face and yelling their name. So to them no one is good enough and they can do what ever they want. Hopefully it won't kill them.

who cares

give that retard some medications in case she can be normal
she needs help badly

Fridayz

I do hope the judge as had enough of this loser skank's nonsense and takes custody and visitation away. She doesn't seem to care, otherwise, she'd be behaving alot differently and getting her act together. She is a LOSER!

SARA

well reality it seems you have personal knowledge on the issue. You got back to being a bad parent and obsess about Britney. aparently COMMON SENSE ISNT COMMON

Merry Christmas

For someone who wanted a husband, kids, a "family," she sure did quite the turn-around. My heart goes out to those boys. My son is a priority not an afterthought. She is so ignorant and thinks she has nothing to learn. Open your eyes and ears, close your mouth, and just maybe you will learn something!

female

#28 agreeed!!!

Larry wanna a cracker?

Looks like I'm in the minority on the Poll. I vote they have joint custody.

(uhm...minus the joints)

good grief, TMZ. think we're done with B news yet? I know I am...
Give the woman space to breath -- maybe ignoring her will actually improve her situation. That's what ya want, right? For Britney to get 'better'.

right?

who cares

Apparently there is nothing that can be done to help this messed up bit**
She must think she is above the laws or the rules in anything a NORMAL mom would give their life for their kids and this psycho doesnt seem to give a crap about anything except her UGLY ass self. I agree with other posts here she is gone be dead soon, another Anna Nicole out of control only difference is Anna Loved her kids, and Britney probably doesnt realize she even has kids , What a piece of trash she has become
WHERE IS HER MOMA?????surely as a grandma her mother would take some concern in the kdis welfare DONT YOU THINK???

Sue

how many more custody hearing will there be until one judge understands she is trying to get custody (by going to court)to show people (the media) that she is a good mom. but behind close doors she could careless about those 2 adorable kids she has..she is so selfish!

Stan

Hey I'm listening to TOXIC right now ! YEAH BRITNEY !

Triple Play

I really feel sorry for the children. What chance do they have. They come from a very shallow gene pool The court has to step in and put the kids in Foster care. They would be better off if they were never around her or k fed again. they woud better off if they were raised by chimps