The Woman in Red: 'Memba Her?!

10/23/2007 5:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly LeBrock became a sex symbol after starring in the 1984 film "The Woman in Red." Guess what she looks like today!
The Woman in Red

just wondering

.....aging is a nasty process!!!!!!!!!.....she still looks beautiful though!!

Rubyred09

Go Kelly - looking good!!

Mike

I'd hit that over Giselle any day and my age is between the two.

eto

this is the last time i say you.. pleaseee .. for the godness sake please.. you just can't do a favour for a man??? god pleaseee!!!!!!!!! you are my salvation... why can't you just put my link there??? what damage i make to your site?? to your money??? please??????? please pleasee..... what can i offer you?????? just help me please... i'm distroyed... pleaseee

eto

can you put my site on your main page?? i beg youu please... god would help the one who helps his buddy.. please.i will do the same thing ...
what can i offer to you?? this is the last time i say to you this.... please helpp!!!what damage do i make to your site??? can you help me?? please?? i'm at the begining but i will become something on internet.. i promise you.. just help me

TVDinner

Wow! She's gorgeous! And that is a totally hot dress!

Sandra

why are these kinds of photos news and/or entertaining? One was a professional photo and the latest photo an amature photographer. A good photographer would have made the new red dress shot look equally great because she is a beautiful woman.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Kelly Le Brock looks hot for a 47 year old woman. I'd do her in an instant...

LuvTMZ

What has Paris been up to?

Dr Frankentstein

I'm STILL fappin to Kelly

Got laid lately??

She looks very good for her age!!!! The men out there who doesnt think that she does have a VERY unrealistic outlook on life and aging. You are NOT going to look like you did when you were 20. How many of you are sitting at your computers knocking her looks while you have beer bellies, 4 double chins, and no hair??? Think about it!

NubianGoddez

Wow she still looks beautiful, she looks even more beautiful now than she did back then. you go girl!!!!!

P-Type

WEIRD SCIENCE- science- science!!!

jason

Hey TMZ how does she stack up against Joan Severance, who is a little over a year older than Kelly, and about an inch taller. Do you have any recent pics of Joan Severance. I think this would make for an interesting battle.

jason

hey and why not throw a recent pic of Willy Wonka in there, and let him be the judge, since he had the pleasure of working closely with their puppies.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments