« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady's Favorite Receiver

10/23/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady threw six touchdown passes against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday afternoon -- but his best score came the next day.

Brady stayed in town to hang out in South Beach on Monday with supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

Insert your own "tight end" joke here.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

teresa

She is soooo Ugly!!!!! The only thing she has is a body. She needs a hole new FACE!!

Ted Neboski

Wow. So that's what makeup is for.

She looks like a 12 year old boy with long hair.

Leah

how could you not love tom brady??? he is the all American boy!! and Gisele is absolutely gorgeous!! good for you Tom!

pam

I am with #10 and all the others like it that I didn't have time to read. she is sooooo ugly - what in the world are we thnking paying this woman so much money to endorse any product??!! I saw Bridget in a movie with Al Pacino and Colin Farrell (sp?) - she was listed up there with the two main stars and she was beautiful - even with no makeup. Gisele looks bad with or w/o makeup - there is no hope for this women. Actually she kinda looks like a little boy with that body. I am so glad I raised my son to like women with some meat on their bones. He is 22 and I am positive he would give her money to go and get a good meal (or 50) and then tell her to give him a call. I am so proud of him, thinness like that disgusts him, as it does me. Bridget was skinny in the movie, but she was proportioned well, she looked healthy (this was in 2003 or 2004 I believe) and had curves. She was way too pretty to be with Tom Brady. Glad she didnt snag my Al - then I would have been upset.

Nutage

I think she is ugly and too skinny. So basically a skinny ugly girl. You can do better TOM!

www.Nutage.com