« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady's Favorite Receiver

10/23/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady threw six touchdown passes against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday afternoon -- but his best score came the next day.

Brady stayed in town to hang out in South Beach on Monday with supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

Insert your own "tight end" joke here.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DARK MEAT ONLY

Tom needs to have a torch applied to his male pee straw before he has another unwanted baby!

Jackpot

#1

HOW THE HELL DOES SHE LOOK HOTT?

EXPLAIN

JessBcuz

Rooney I think its societie's view of what women should look like BODY wise. Obviously faces arent important since there are so many makeup companies to cover all that up. Maybe she's a nice girl? THAT'LL make her beautiful. :P

Reva

Wow, JohnG - you ARE WAYYYYYYYY off base. Brady didn't even know when his child was due, thus the "It's in God's hands" comments when he was asked when his child was due in a Patriots press conference and hasn't visited him since his birth.

Stan

what a shallow couple they are, He exploiting her because she is a super model and she exploiting him because he is the last Great White Quarterback

Erin

You Do Not Know Anything - The baby is in LA and he is in either Mass or Miami. There are no shortage of pictures of him on the web. I have yet to see one picture of him in LA - maybe the baby will be lucky when the patriots play 49ers or the Chargers. I think you have no more information about his whereabouts than I. I do however believe that there are photographers in LA just waiting to see him arrive to see his son. I hope they don't hold their breath. He and Giselle like to send tacky baskets with onsies that say "Supermodel" on them. Does Giselle even know that the baby is a boy.

Kurt

What's so great about Giselle? She's super skinny and doesn't look too hot to me.

Joanna

TO JOHN G, # 13

SO BRIDGETTE GOT HERSELF PREGNANT. Wow I hope she lets us women know how she did it so we can avoid loser, dead beat dads that dont want a thing to do with their children. You are 100% wrong. Bridgett and Tom were off and on towards the end, no birth control, the baby was conceived. He didnt go back to Bridgette, true, but she didnt get pregnant on purpose to trap him. After so many years with a man you dont have play the trap game. Maybe she just wanted a child because she was getting older, did youv ever think of that jackass? Dont blame Bridgette because Tom runs around more with Giselle than he does with his newborn son. Typical Male Comment. Blame the woman.

Erin

John G. - I want to know what reports you are reading becase he has been just too busy to see his baby. And as for Bridget getting herself pregnant. That is a laugh - I hope your significant other takes a pill so there are no stupid idiots spawn of yours running around. Yikes. You must be a patriot fan. - DUMB

carlos

Last time I checked it took 2 people to make a baby. From all public accounts- Tom flew to hospital to be close at birth Ms. Moynihan did not want him there. Tom also has tried to see the child several times and Ms. Moynihan has controlled his access.

Unless you were there during their relationship to see who was really being an A**hole, its kind of hard to put all the blame on Tom. But in our society its no surprise that fathers get shafted every time. Im just saying to be fair.

by the way both Gisselle and Bridget are hollywood stick figures and as plain as could be imagined.... at least Gisselle has an accent and a serious bank account that make her much sexier than the rest. hahahaha

BIG UPS TO BIG BUTTED GIRLS

MJ RIP

fugly

Lee

Please JohnG - please show us where "you" read that Tom Brady flies out to California to "father" his son! I am fairly well-read and I haven't "read" ONCE that he has flown out to California to "father" his son since the birth! I double dog dare you JohnG to prove that MR. Gisele Bundchen has seen his son EVEN ONE TIME since the birth! I double dog dare you!

On the other hand, isn't it sweet to see Tom and Gisele having such wonderful quality time together! Ah, to be young, rich, shallow, and selfish!

TD

2 month birthday??? lol

like in middle school the 2 week anniversary

celebrity.web.net

fatty

Jay

Giselle, eat a sandwich, honey or two or three. Dang. Goes to show you what some people think is hot. She looks like she is going to faint from hunger.