« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady's Favorite Receiver

10/23/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady threw six touchdown passes against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday afternoon -- but his best score came the next day.

Brady stayed in town to hang out in South Beach on Monday with supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

Insert your own "tight end" joke here.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fred Flintstoned

Bridget is a goldigger!!!!!! She stop taking the pill to trap Brady into staying with her...and he still left.....Bridget is the one that don't want Brady to see his kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!Bridget Sucks!!!! Brady Is The Man!!!!!!

Lee

Post # 25 - TOM - it is obvious you have no children - or you would not be making fun of a "2 month birthday." And since you have no children, it would probably explain why you have no compassion for baby John and the fact that his father doesn't give a darn! I can only hope that you TOM will either not procreate or grow up - whichever is more appropriate. And if you do make the mistake of procreating, please remember that you actually participated in that procreation and the woman didn't do it all by herself! Sex education anyone?

Never inked up!

Hey #8: YOU do not know anything {Boy,ain't that the truth}

Sounds like you have zero children. Or are you as bad a Dad as this deadbeat? POINT:
He isn't there. Hello. First off you need to be there phyisicaly. He is not. How do you parent when your only worried about dating some hottie? Making out by a tree at their age? PUKE!
He is worthless. I feel sorry for Tom Brady's parents. How proud they must be of him and his poor behavior.

Giselle needs to get a clue. Gee, you win the prize. I want to hang out with Tom and all his baggage. Better you then me. What is the matter? You couldn't get Leo to marry you so you thought getting him jealous would work? Maybe in your forgein country.

Side note: To those of you who think you can get pregant from only a few days off the pill-get real- it takes a lot more then that.

LuvTMZ

Tom is hot!

I'm hungry

he's a great quaterback, she's a supermodel, any ,and all other points referring to their moral and ethical make-up is pure drivel spouted forth by lonely, shallow, jealous people. my advice to these poor pathetic souls is get a life, and leave the judgements to your maker, because after all is said and done, they will go on with their blissful lives, no matter what you think of them.........

DARK MEAT ONLY

Tom is a non good baby breeder.

ENQUIRING MIND

BRIDGET IS SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN THIS SKANK AND ACTUALLY HAS CLASS, SOMETHING GISELLE WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AT ALL!

mebritney

haters!! tom rocks!! moynihan manipulated and lost . karma's a beeyotch!!

Lee

Post #26 - GHOSTNYC - again people, if you are going to make a statement like "Tom also has tried to see the child several times ..." Please quote your sources otherwise stay out of a conversation you know nothing about!

KindAndThoughtful

They certainly make a cute couple. Tom Brady is as nice in person as he is on TV. I have heard that she is extremely nice too.

ace1

all i can say is Tom you Dog...

millions, great team, long list of ladies...bridget,tara reid, pamela anderson, giselle...

he has the life all of you dream about

patsfan

hel-loh. Bridget was a bitter desperate ex-girlfriend trying to hang on to boyfriend who was very clear about not being ready to start a family. strange how the "unplanned" pregnancy occurs when they're in the midst of breaking up. See ESPN post below. I'd believe them over gossip columns when it comes to athlete's lives.

ORTS GAL'S RANT
If I were a single woman who wanted to start a family, I can't think of a better sperm donor than Tom Brady. That's what bugs me about this whole Bridget Moynahan thing. She's wealthy and beautiful and famous (I'd throw talented in there, but I saw "I Robot"), and now, she has a super-baby. But she doesn't have dignity. I was aghast when I saw the OK Magazine cover with Bridget's sad face and the headline "Life Without Daddy." I'm not sure if she remembers reading the paper when it announced that she and Tom broke up because he wasn't interested in starting a family and she was. Or that she miraculously got pregnant a few weeks later. I don't like to think the worst of people, but yeeeesh.

Back to Bridget: I'd have more sympathy if Bill hadn't predicted back in February, "Watch what happens, she'll be in US holding her bump every week, then she'll sell the baby photos and play up the single Mom thing." Bingo and bingo. I hate when Bill's right. What makes me mad is that I defended her at the time because she's a woman and women defend other women with these things. Now I feel like a dummy. Look, Bridget, you are lucky to have a healthy, beautiful son. Just don't ask us to feel sympathetic when you used your pregnancy to make money and advance your own career. I'm surprised the baby's cord blood didn't end up on eBay. Uh-oh, I just gave you an idea.

Boston Kate

John G - I agree with your original comment.

Reva

Well, of course "Boston Kate" would agree with John. The majority of Patriot fans are as classless and morally bankrupt as their QB.

Buster

Disgusting. Hey Tom, guess where those lips have been wrapped around. Leo! ha ha