Tori and Dean

Inn Fire Danger!

10/23/2007 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

spelling_breaking_fm-1TMZ has learned Tori Spelling's Southern California bed and breakfast has been evacuated because of the wildfires.

Tori and husband Dean McDermott own Chateau La Rue, located near Temecula, Calif. The inn is currently featured on their reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love" on Oxygen.

People magazine reports Tori and hubby were in L.A. Monday to catch a taping of "Dancing With the Stars" and support former "90210" castmate Jennie Garth. She told the mag, "We got a call that our Temecula [wine country] B&B was being evacuated. We had a lot on our minds tonight. We have friends who are watching [the situation]."

McDermott added, "We don't know the extent of it. There were guests on their way [to the B&B], but they were notified and sent back. The whole town of Fallbrook was evacuated."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Kari

So they OWN the B&B?? WTF?!?!?! Someone let me kno if you got it straight? And...Ya I feel for Tori, that is an awful pic, she looks like the cat lady or Joan Rivers. I love her though.

Kongo - Yoruba Magic Woman

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY
This foul sinning goat faced beast and her queer looking husband have incurred Gods wrath by violating his commandments. They both have evil dark souls. This fire is just a taste of where they are headed once their heathen lives are through. May God bless and protect all the innocent souls who are now suffering in this tragedy.
Read Revelations.

Never inked up!

Hey JUST SAYING with the big mouth:

I stand by my posting. First, what do you think this site is for? I JUST came off of reading the book-"The other woman" Deans ex's has her story in there and that is how I obtained my info.

Secondly, I have a VERY fulfilled life, probaly more so then yours I supect. Besides how long does it take to type out a comment? Not long. Maybe all day for you?

Also, I have no idea what it is like to be dumped. Sorry if I wounded you. I suspect you know very well what it is like by YOUR comments. If you actually knew me instead of trying to be Dr. Phil you'd know I'm a pretty great person, no saddness here girlfriend. 3 kids, a great husband and 2 Grandkids!!!!! I have no time for saddness. Not to mention a great job.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Sounds like sour grapes to me. Maybe you should go to "feel good" sites, and leave these site for entertainment purposes they are meant for. Whatever.

Tori and Dean your still a**holes to me.

Kelli

No Kari, they are leasing it with an option to buy. The whole town of Fallbrook is in my prayers, as well as California. Biggest evacuation in Ca. history.

Good luck Tori and Dean.

Puhleeeze!

Hey what else is new....My, my guess I really struck a nerve....lol! Feel better? You sure put alot of energy into trying convince me your happy.....but I'm not buying it for the obvious reasons.....lmao!

If your so "Happy" why such anger and hate? Hmmmm? Truth hurts huh?

Your a Grandma, wow, you should be ashamed of yourself, calling people names at your age....for shame! Are you teaching your grandkids to be hateful and spew nastiness too...good going grandma!

And why is an old lady like you checking out Tori Spelling's site? How weird is that?

Do you know where your husband is?....lol!

Puhleeeze!

HEY, WHAT ELSE IS NEW...wow you sure spend a lot of energy on Tori and Dean's life for someone who seems to despise them....just saying!

I think you must have been dumped huh? A little bitter maybe?
What kind of human being wishes ill will on someone?
Shame on you!

If you spent as much energy on your own life instead of theirs maybe you would'nt be so bitter and angry.....I sense some sadness in you as well.

Check yourself!

Puhleeeze!

oh that was good just saying there are so many haters they are just jealous i for one think T& D are great and very happy unlike most of the people here so sad

Kentucky girl

I hope all is well with Tori and Dean and the Inn...Their show is a little unbelievable at times, but I (unlike my husband) really enjoy it. It is quite refreshing to see a down to earth, simple show about boy meets girl and atttempt at good marriage and prosperity. Good Luck Tori and Dean and I think you are a good looking couple.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9