Britney Pays $4.50 a Gallon for Gas

10/24/2007 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears completed her first co-parenting class with Kevin Federline -- and left the Beverly Hills Hotel completely tanked up -- with gas!

TMZ caught the attentive valet at the ritzy hotel, filling up Britney's gas tank as she met with a counselor inside. Sources tell us she also paid to get her Mercedes washed as well.

The price of the gas isn't cheap -- a whole $4.50 a gallon, yikes! That's more than a buck higher than the highest grade gas in L.A. -- but at least it saves her from making yet another paparazzi-filled pit stop later on!

Your'e Fired!

She'll be at a GAS STATION tomorrow.......Or at least their WASHROOM.

sassy

SHES ALWAYS DRIVING SOMEWHERE.....WHATS UP WITH THAT???

THEY ALWAYS GET SHOTS OF HER IN HER CAR ! THE PAPS ARE GONNA BE THE ONES TO KILL HER BY HER HAVING A CAR ACCIDENT. I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE .

Justin

TMZ, i'm waiting for the post about Britney having a hang nail. MOVE ON ALREADY !
This site is becoming as pathetic as that fat queen P Hilton.

He's just another Idiot

Why do you constantly stalk Britney, TMZ? She can't do anything without your mean intrusions. It's like you want her to flop. Go stalk Kevin for awhile. I'm sure he will even smoke a joint with you.

Sick of It All

well gas near my house is $2.95..................................oh who f'in cares already???????????

Jolene

Do you have to post every time she gets gas?????????????????

Greg

so girlfriend can't get her car washed or gas up? What is the big deal about that? they will find anything to nick nack on t his girl. WHO CARES! I gas up for 3 bucks and over in Miami. WHO CARES! People do it everyday

just sayin

TMZ, you are so slack. What your readers really want to know is how much she paid for the car wash! And did they clean out the trunk which she lives from? Get the real scoop and get back to us, k? *sarcasm*

K

$4.50 to Britney is like 2 penny's ....

but at least shes' FINALLY attending those damn meetings bout time

Sharona

What do you mean she is always driving somewhere. I do to and surprise I have to put gas in my car. I don't pay $4.50/gal though. I guess that was the only newsworthy thing about this , the price of gas. Enough about the gas, how many times did she use the bathroom today that is what I am worried about.

Cartman

I hate to point this out but "UNFITNEY" does not rhyme with "BRITNEY" so stop it already.

This has been a public service announcement.

Hi. I am Conky le Donkey & at times I pay $5/gallon.

Thanks

Please have her drive something besides a Mercedes - how about an Escalade and/or giant Lexus SUV?

Oldfarmer

$4.50 not so bad. I have my fuel (diesel) delivered to a holding tank in 500 gallon loads and I generally get 13mpg in my F-250 super-duty. If you do the math, I pay about $5.00 per gallon. Oh well, guess who really pays in the end when the price is calculated into the tomatoes, goat meat & corn at years end. The majority of the high cost is meeting ridiculous government regulations with regard to holding tanks and fuel transport.

billy

For $4.50, i'd expect it to be a venti with whip.