Britney Pays $4.50 a Gallon for Gas

10/24/2007 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears completed her first co-parenting class with Kevin Federline -- and left the Beverly Hills Hotel completely tanked up -- with gas!

TMZ caught the attentive valet at the ritzy hotel, filling up Britney's gas tank as she met with a counselor inside. Sources tell us she also paid to get her Mercedes washed as well.

The price of the gas isn't cheap -- a whole $4.50 a gallon, yikes! That's more than a buck higher than the highest grade gas in L.A. -- but at least it saves her from making yet another paparazzi-filled pit stop later on!

Bill

NEWS FLASH:

Britney Spears lips exploded yesterday while having lunch with K-Fed and her 2 children at a ritzy local seafood restaurant.

theresa

This is getting out of hand with the photograhers taking pictures of her surrounding her car, laying on her car at one point while she was trying to pull away, she ran over one man's foot who was trying to take her picture. While I'm not a fan of Ms. Spears, I'm very concerned this will be a repeat of Princess Diana. When do you guys draw the line? Do the American people really care about how much she is spending on gas? we are at war right now, Calafornia is burning, people are homeless, their cars have been burned to the ground and you guys report on how much gas cost her..what do you guys stand for? trust that tmz will not produce any pulitzer winning photographers, or writers, at this rate.

nonamegirl1968

Brit bought gas. Wow, I'm glad I know that - now my day is complete. Your website is getting pathetic TMZ

Sandy Shade

the press is driving brit nuts - give the kid a break...it isgetting ridiculous - always has been!

ginger

Either Britney lives at the gas station or TMZ photogs like the cheap coffee at the pumps....

Tom East

Who cares anymore about this fat, washed up, pop diva? If you stop writing about her, she will fade into the sunset. It seems that in the condition the world is in today, this has been is not important at all.

X-LAer

Well, that was certainly news worthy?!? Only six years after moving out of LA, I see nothing has changed and, obviously never will.....at least TMZ hopes not!

Diana

Please just stop , I mean really who cares. Really nothing better to do huh .I am to the point I just wont come to TMZ anymore.

Brittney ate a sandwich
Brittney went to the bathroom
Look - Brittney got gas and a coffee - again , See the video !

Its a great web site for all the gossip - Until BAM ! There's brittney - walking across the street .

Sara

Where's the story about the police stopping the paps? It's so funny the pics and stories that TMZ posts compared to x17. It's like X17 should be called LovesBritney and TMZ should be LovesK-Dud/HateOnBritney. ugh.

Hillary Clinton

OMG - now it's President Bush's fault (LOL!!) No wonder we dems all have dirty brown hair - our heads are soooo far up our ****s.

Now, back to the skank report.

pendav

$4.50!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? THATS CHEAP!!! We pay almost $4 a gallon for crappy unleaded gas!!!!!!!!

mommy of 3

what does she care? It's OUR money she's spending to gas up and get her car washed and lips plumped and starbucks and shopping.....I say DON"T GIVE HER ANYMORE! WE (or her fans) are SUPPORTING this has-been....DO NOT buy her perfumes (name only-she has NOTHING to do with it,except let them use her name) her albums (half-ass to shut her "fans" up) and anything else this bitch is getting paid for....if we don't buy her sorry ,pathetic stuff then her money will eventually dry up-Keep going shopping for dresses for your dog,ice cream for yourself (never seen her taking her kids to get ice cream or to the park,or Disneyland or anything kid related...only when she's by herself!)She's the most SELFISH "mother" I've ever seen in my life...thank GOD for Kevin!

Wendy

Oh please WTF cares omg get a life

ME

#85 SHE'S NOT SPENDING MY MONEY - MAYBE YOURS - I DON'T BUY HER PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR MUSIC!!

ME

she's so out of shape - whe can't even dance anymore LOL! or should I say STAND UP without wobbling all over the place LOL!