Hayden -- Cellulite or Bad Light?

10/24/2007 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the picture that launched a killer argument in the TMZ newsroom this morning -- Hayden Panettiere, cottage cheese-leader?!

Watch the debate unfold in the video below, then vote in our two polls -- and let TMZ know what you think!

Just a Thought

Its so funny my generation in the 80's were the perfect frauds..we were brafing ... anorexia..laxitives..whatever...after Karen Carpenter ded and there were a few big issues we learned to stop agonzing over it..even Madonna stopped the over exercizing..lol When my teen age son mention ths little girl my first reaction was she is chubby..lol I bit my tounge as I have with my daughters..that is my issue not this generations...looks like we are back to the pre 80's set up ,,these girls will probably not get the problem til they get mid 30's..their daughters will have it from mom by 14! Never learn

Jenn

I know girls who have had cellulite since they were 15. Age means nothing. I don't think the photo has been altered, or that it's bad lighting, I think if the cellulite is there, you see it unless it's really dark. Why do you think the lights are so dim in Clubs?

LMFAO

Why can't the haters leave Hayden alone? What do you all gain from putting her down? Absolutely nothing thats what, infact it makes you seem like a loser with nothing better to do with your time!

If you must worry about peoples weight and imperfections, why don't you do yourselves a favour and worry about your own instead??

kingpin694

what are u talking about cottage cheese my foot . look at these legs and that ass that is fite all the way anybody say that he would 't hite is a lie.I would hite that for sure.

Never teh Bride

Hey, skin has texture. You might think from reading too many mags that no one in the public eye has anything less than porcelain skin, but honey, it just isn't true.

omofmom

first wow im am honored

superchunk

would still hit that in a new york minute. it shows she is a real person
and eats pizza. besides, who cares about a little leg cheese when the
lights are out.

BabyDaddy

The camera does not lie, people! Photoshop and other image editing software can do wonders but I highly doubt this picture has been altered.

chris

You TMZ people are nuts. She's way to young and thin to have that on her legs.

bam

its people like you who cause girls to have eating problems. she has meat on her bones and this is a cause of a huge discussion in a tmz newsroom? sad. maybe you should be concentrating on how BONE SKINNEY people are and not criticize how an average person looks like

ms wonderland

looks like a little cellulite but um so what? She has a great body, shes not a fitness queen.......Most chicks have it skinny or fat when their bodies are positioned in certain ways.....doesnt make a difference

BTExpress

No way that's cellulite. Looks more like her thighs have shading from sitting down. The shorts are very short, so that is the best theory. Regardless, the girl is hot.

Jac

Had she been sitting on a rough surface right beforehand? I know the back of my legs look like that when I first stand up after sitting on something rough like a concrete bench. Honestly, Hyden does NOT have bad legs, and this is not something I think TMZ should be posting. TMZ is known for the big stories, not the dumb crap that most other people blog about. Let Perez Hilton discuss this, it isn't anything TMZ should be concerned with.

ms wonderland

to add to my previous comment i have the "honor" of being in the medical field (ob/gyn) and i've assisted in many a papsmear and tons of chicks in GOOD shape, once they are in stirups u can SEE cellulite on the bottom of their thighs...it doesnt mean anything

grossed out

please she does not have cellulite. Most women do have cellulite so this is absolutely ridiculous...do you guys at TMZ have more important things to do. You guys have way too much time on your hands.