Hayden -- Cellulite or Bad Light?

10/24/2007 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the picture that launched a killer argument in the TMZ newsroom this morning -- Hayden Panettiere, cottage cheese-leader?!

Watch the debate unfold in the video below, then vote in our two polls -- and let TMZ know what you think!

Sue H

To me it just looks like distortion from being shot through glass.

Look at some of the other colors in the photo. They have a blotchy look to them too.

I don't think those cardboard boxes have cellulite...

shelley

Maybe she was sitting on a wicker chair or some fabric that had ridges. That would explain cellulite all the way down her thigh. Let's face it, she has worn short-shorts and not had cellulite. This photo is a fluke. Her legs are great! Wish I had them!

The Flying Doucheman

I don't care what TMZ thinks this is, I just wanna get behind that and take it to task till the sun comes up.

BabbaJay

You know, when I think about my searches for a half-decent lap dancer on my trips to the nudie bars, I blame the writers of stories like this for the times I failed and had to be with my wife. Hayden Panettiere was great as Nanette Manoir in that Canadian cartoon series and nothing you or say or do will ever take that away from her. In fact, if she was American, I don't even think we'd be having this conversation. Word. But because she came from a maple syrup picking family in Quebec, everybody has to be so cruel. For shame.

JaimeNTexas

What I don't understand is why this is the Headlining story. So the hell what. What is ummm Caucasian Peoples obsession with weight. That lil girl is a steak sandwich away from blowin the hell away and TMZ is all in her buttcrack...literally.

Totally off the subject I absolutely loved her in Remember the Titans. She's turned into a beautiful young woman

mandalaybay4me

Who cares about her leg cottage cheese. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed in the morning for it.

Now will TMZ be happy to see her going to see Dr. 90210 next week because she is freaked out about the attention her legs were getting?

It just shows that she is a real person. Leave the girl alone!

MH

I should not dignify this article with a comment but this chick is a uneducated little pretentious bitch.

Regards

kim suck

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww--chesse!

kim suck

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina

Cellulite is hereditary get overself if you think just working out gets rid of it. cellulite never goes away it just gets less noticeable.

nokia

She should be able to heal herself of that...........use your powers!!

Go Away

To effin bad. if she dont like the story she shouldnt be bending over in some hoochie shorts trying to show the world all her business when she knows that paps are snapping phots. Transparent clymber!

AZ

No way does she have cottage cheese legs! Hasn't anyone ever sat on a patio chair and stood up with lines on their legs?! That's probably what it is! Maybe fabric marks from a chair.

Jenn

Who cares? Everyone knows that photos in magazines get airbrushed. All this is, is a real (albeit unflattering) pic of a real woman.

R

Who cares if she does have cellulite? This kind of behavior by the media is what causes eating disorders and low self esteem.