Hilton's Stomach-Turning New Flick

10/24/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clips of Paris Hilton's latest film role has found its way to the Internets -- and it's a bloody mess!

Last night's Scream 2007 Awards on Spike TV premiered the trailer for her new sci-fi/horror/musical, "Repo! The Genetic Opera" -- and man is it brutal! Hilton briefly shows up in the clip -- wearing a dominatrix outfit and black wig -- and she even "sings!"

Warning -- this intestine-spilling video is for mature audiences only!

COMMENTS

concerned citizen

And I thought putting peanut butter in my chicken soup was a bad idea. Boy did I regret that but watching this was even worse. YUCK!!!!!!!

Michael Schaaf

anyone who has said something about Paris not doing good needs to check there own lifestyle an realize they don't live up to hers'... She is talented, and making movies, can't we all forget about her little, sex tape by now, i mean c'mon, how many years ago was that?... Haters relax and stop wishin you finally make sence, you only wish you could be in a movie where you have the opportunity to sing and stretch the limits of what is sexy/art..... keep wishin haters one day you may be able to smell Paris as she glides past you gracefully!

carin

looks like a VERY pathetic attempt to market something like the cult classic rocky horror......so sad.......then they put paris in it. well, i guess that's considered honest work by some

Banshee

That is NO Rocky Horris Picture Show - it's just a horrorible show! It's REALLY BAD!

Banshee

Didn't she get killed in her last "movie"? Another useless, talentless, spoiled celebutante, with more money she didn't earn, than she knows what to do with. I'll never stay in a Hilton Hotel!

Jewels

why would paris do this? after all, I thought jail time would change her ways and lend her name for charity causes?

hellokittie827

The producer probably just looking for a tax write off.

h

Total junk....shelve it!!!!

tiggerboy78

I think that Paris should stick to the sex tapes

Nana

I actually think it looks cool and defitnately something different than all the remakes we have in hollywood lately. I mean how many times can you remake Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I would see it..

Cara

I'm just really confused. Right now.

Ohgr

This movie will be an underground hit, if for only the drove of loyal Skinny Puppyl fans that go too see it for y fans who want to see Nivek Ogre in his first Movie performance.

If any of you can judge a movie's worth by that under produced, hurried video clip then I suggest those people stick watching Lonelygirl on youtube.......

Karen F

This is definite "NOT". C'mon Paris...get some class. This doesn't even come up to Halloween standards. Don't wanna see it ever again. Once was too much.

Tricia

what the hell was A.S. Head thinking?!?! I would expect this trash from Paris but not from him.... Oh Giles....

NinjaMunki