« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MLB Star's Home Gutted by Fire

10/24/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David JusticeTMZ has learned the home of former baseball player (and ex Mr. Halle Berry) David Justice has been decimated by the wildfire.

Justice's neighbors include several current and former professional athletes, including Chargers star and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. According to the San Diego Union Tribune, the entire area was evacuated and although Justice's home burned, those of Tomlinson and former San Diego Padres player Phil Nevin did not.

Nevin told the paper his neighborhood "looks like Mars. The house across the street was engulfed in flames. It burned down in like an hour. I'm safe. My family's safe."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

steve

Wasn't his house that got torched by Left eye, it was a football player from Atlanta.

Shaka, you are 100% right, everyone needs to work together to end these fires.

WRONG!!!! It was DJ and Left Eye. He played for the Braves and was traded to Cleveland shortly thereafter.

FABIO

#61 - LOL!!! That was funny!!!

Go Away

We recieved a Public Health Announcement at work today (I work in a Hospital). Apprantly the sewage plants in Malibu are not working and thier crap is spilling into the ocean.

This is not a joke.

Apres Ski

BK-Bad Karma came and took over his life & his house. All the crap he pulled on Halle Berry, has now been cleared up by this fire. I wish it had been sooner than later, but I'm glad we were all here to see this happen to such a nice jerk!!

LOL!!!

Shaka

Unfortunately, Mother Nature is in control right now. She is very unpredictable and conditions can change in a matter of seconds out on the fire line. PLEASE keep all of the firefighters in your prayers. Let's hope the new cooler temps coming in will help.

how dumb

Once again, to ojsucks (#53) -

I'm sorry you are so misinformed, but you apparently never had the chance to read the blogs that were DIRECTED TO ME, and why I kept responding to them, before TMZ removed them.

I was only responding to a blogger who kept threatening me and using racial slurs.

Yeah, I'm trying to clean the blogs of the white racist comments because black racist comments are not allowed. Sorry, but I'm for EQUAL RIGHTS, not for rights only to black people.

Besides, why are YOU on this blog? Are YOU going to save the world with YOUR comments? You're probably just the jackass who was harassing me before.... the ones that were removed by TMZ. If you're under a different name now, you sound just as dumb.

Don't talk crap unless you know what was going on. Again.. I was responding to a blogger who kept directing his blogs TO ME.

Ted neck

# 63 ?????????????

Go Away

Updated Health Alert #4:

Beach Water Quality in Malibu

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health has received unconfirmed alerts regarding inoperable sewage treatment stations located in the Malibu fire affected areas. Although no sewage discharges have been reported, the public is advised to avoid contact with ocean water in the Malibu area. This notice will be in effect until further information allows for an update.

For more information on the ocean water in the Malibu area, please contact the Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board at 213-576-6600. Operators are available during regular business hours 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Recorded information on beach conditions is available around the clock on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Ocean Water Quality Hotline at 1-800-525-5662 and online at www.lapublichealth.org/beach.

Celebrities crap is in the water TMZ...you better get going so you can put it on Ebay!

Ted neck

I ment 62

eyespi

Little clarification....Left Eye burnt down Andre Rison's house not David Justice. close but wrong team wrong sport, right color

OMG

#13 i agree with you....that's what he get for steppin out on halle....i'm glad he didn't get hurt but pay back can be a motha!!!

deelicious

#69 is in dire need of some meds Zanax Zolof ASAP! You have some serious issues.

JJ NYC

Dave... sorry to hear about the lost of your home and all those that have also. I can't believe all the hate that people post on here. To all the people out in Southern California, know that others in the country are praying for your safety.

who cares

I live in So Cal. We were there for Katrina and 911. Lets see if they are here for us. I doubt it

Shaka

How can you say that, #7? There are people risking their lives for you right now. People you will never meet, but they don't hesitate to risk their lives to save you and your family when they are called. Get over yourselves.