Jada Pinkett Smith Butches Up

10/25/2007 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, she's not reprising her role in "Set It Off," but Jada Pinkett Smith is still seriously trying to play up her thug life. Those Beverly Hills streets are rough, yo!
Jada Pinkett Smith
The 36-year-old celebuwife -- and wannabe hardcore rocker -- didn't wear one of her designer gowns or any borrowed Harry Winston jewels in these ridiculous pics, taken after performing with her metal band, Wicked Wisdom. Strike a pose!

Finally, there's something more preposterous than Will Smith's rap career. Switch!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

She's old enough to be a damn grandma --

U Know

Hey lay off Jada "Bitchessssssss" let her do what ever she wants to at lease she don't have coke up her nose!!

Sweet

Her metal band is horrible. I wanna know what WILL SMITH thinks about this mess? I'm guessing he has no say at all and is probably embarrassed of her .

Stop embarrassing will smith , jada!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Granny Smith ...

Sandygirl

Hey we are not going to lay off Jada she needs lay off us /hey she is old enough to be a grandma, and whats up with devil stuff she's on, do you guys know what her kids name are,look it up because I don't want to lie, but I do know this, their not normal. I can't beleive Will supports this behavior, some people what to be so different that they do adnormal things, but in her case she's always been far out there. Do you remenber the Opera Show when she and Will was on there. I can tell you know that family is not going to hold up under the things that she's doing. Jada seems to me to me ok my point, to be mental to have small kids and call her band that sound wicked,wicked. Look at her, what message is she sending. Tupac really made a impact on her life to be yourself, but this is going to backfire on her. SORRY JADA I STILL LOVE SISTA, GET IT RIGHT DON'T LET THAT LIFE GET YOU.

SinCity

I don't think Jada is tough or butch. I think she's putting on a show just like players in well known metal bands.

mb

thanks for the laugh! and she is sooo gay...i've thought that for years...

rachel

Christmas came early?
Hoho ho

$$$$$$$

I can agree with #30 and 61. This is a sign of break-up, sometime people get tired of pretending. Let face it she want to get back to being herself again. So now you heard it from me now let do the count down. It want be long before they come to public with it. Say I know good O dad Will not going to let his kids watch her band. That why come she can do this because she tired of being the wife of Smith.

Judge Dredd Locks

Oh yeah Pinkett, dressing up like a thug, cat burgler, gangsta - whatevah - & POSING wit a cold blank stare on yer fugly mug, is really giving u some street cred, ROFL!!!!!

Stick to the Beverly Hills luncheon & teas, u dumbass.

Judge Dredd Locks

Quote from poster WW: "Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince helped turned rap mainstream with the help of fellow lable mates Run-DMC and The Beastie Boys"

Perhaps; but at least Run-DMC & Beastie Boys put out a few good tracks. Jazzy & Fresh Prince were a joke.

Shireen

thats actually kinda cool, cause it's so out there... that definitely is one random combination.. especialy that she wears thug clothes with her heavy metal band. Kudos just for shocking the hell out of people

JR

JADA USE TO BE TUPAC'S GIRLFRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WHEN HE WENT TO JAIL SHE WOULD VISIT HIM ALL THE TIME. NO JOKE....CHECK OUT THE BIO ON TUPAC. JADA WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE THUG LIFE IN HER..... WILL SMITH CAN'T TAKE THAT.

Indifferent

It's hard for me to get see her differently from the public persona that I've known her by (i.e. roles on "Set It Off", "Jason's Lyric", etc.) She sings well to me, but I just can't put the concept of her in a metal band together. It's like trying to shove a square block in a round hole that doesn't quite fit.

She Should Read Bill Cosby's New Book!

So, when do you think her children will start using sign language?