Jon vs. Keith

Who'd You Rather?

10/25/2007 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Napoleon Dynamite" star Jon Heder turns 30 on Friday, while country music star Keith Urban turns 40.

Who'd you rather?
The question is ...

Maggie

Yay Jon!

she smiled

Did you see how pretty he was in Blades of Glory??? I'll take Heder. Maybe he would share his beautiful skating wardrobe with me.

Anyway, Urban hasn't settled on a look yet. It seems like since he left rehab, he has been spending lots of time at Nicole's plastic surgeon's office. Notice how he keeps changing the part in his hair? You know, folks do that so you don't notice what they've done to their face or how much weight they have gained, haha.

sara

Before he got himself entangled with Nicole Kidman I would have chosen Keith. But now he is contaminated by her skankiness. Disgusting.

Some Peeps are losers

WOW # 3.... apparently you have visited the surgeon yourself to know all about where your part should be in your hair at what time....EEkk scary.......Urban is way SEXY!!!! And at 40? MMMM all take that!!!

Oregon Girl

Hmm, lets see who would I rather... a real, cute, funny guy next door or fake spray on tan recovering alcoholic?

Boy thats tough.

Valency

When I first looked at these pics I thought Jon Heder was James Blunt! Anyone else see the resemblance?

sara

You are right, I see the resemblance to James Blunt.

wench

Keith Urban is the hottest...who are you kidding. Even being married to Nicole Kidman has not reduced his hotness. But she is not 'happy'. Ya if that don't make a woman happy you need medical intervention, hon!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Napoleons lookin' good. Real good!!!!!

sara

Keith doesn't even look as good as that picture anymore. Now he is wearing an ugly side part. This picture is a year old, maybe two, his looks have gone downhill since he hooked up with Nicole Kidman.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

i agree #4. i don't understand what he sees in that repulsive woman

former teacher

Keith, Keith, Keith...hands down! ;-)

KindAndThoughtful

I always find the comments to these polls very interesting. TMZ has a lot of very funny and witty readers!

cjs

Make mine a sandwich please :-)

pashektu

Sorry I have a weakness for aussie's! Could fall right into those eyes and if that doesn't get you the smile will. Very natural unforced almost like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Definitely a Keith girl.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments